Every ex-pat working in UAE have a labour card as well as Iqama. Unfortunately, now the labour ministry doesn’t provide the printed labour card but it is available on the MOHRE website and App in electronic form. You can download and get a labour card copy online for your record.
How to Get Labour Card Copy Online?
We will explain here both methods to fulfil your query ‘’ how to get labour card copy online? The first method is very simple and instant but you need your work permit number to perform it.
Anyways, follow these steps to check the labour card online.
- Step1)- Open the website of Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization (MOHRE) by clicking on this link.
- Step2)- Click on ‘’Select Services’’ dropdown menu and select ‘’Print Electronic Work Permit’’.
- Step3)- Now enter your work permit number and click on search sign.
- Step4)- Your labour card will be show in new tab.
- Step5)- Click on ‘’Print’’ option then select ‘’save as PDF’’ option.
Your labour card copy has been saved on your computer/phone. You can get its print or use it as an electronic copy.
Second Method of Getting Labour Card Copy Online
In this method, you can get labour card copy online from MOHRE App.
- First of all, install MOHRE App in your cell phone from Google Playstore by clicking on this link.
- After installing the MOHRE App, you will login if alread have employee account. Otherwise, you have to Signup with the help of guidelines given below.
How to Create Account on MOHRE App?
- Open MOHRE App and click on Sign Up button. There are 3 options for user registration, you will select ”Employee” as shown in the screenshot given below.
- After selecting the employee option, user registration page will be opened. Write your passport number, select your nationality from the drop-down list and enter your date of birth. Then click on “Next”.
- Then create a new user name, type the password and re-type confirm password. Write email address and active mobile number for the account activation link and OTP.
- Select a security question for you and click on the next button.
- At this stage, system will send a verification link on your email account and an OTP on your mobile number, write down your email and DU or ETISALAT number and click on send OTP.
- Your account is created, you have activate it by clicking on the link sent by the MOHRE App.
How to Get Labour Card Copy From MOHRE App?
- Sign in to your account by putting username, password and answer of security question.
- System will bring you to your dashboard. Here you can see full name, photo, person code and other details.
- Click on my dashboard and get access the following details.
- Labour card
- Labour card issue and expiry dates
- Labour contract
- Employee Passport copy
- Employer (company or sponsor) details
- Employee person code UAE
- Profession details
- Then scroll down the employee profile page after clicking my dashboard to download or getting labour card copy.
- You will see there three options including ”View labor card”. Click on it and view your labour card.
Congratulations, the process has been completed, you can save your UAE labour card and take its print.
Video Turorial For Getting Labour Card Copy