If someone asks about a Dubai visa check by passport number only, he may be an ex-pat working in the Arab Emirates or a visitor. That is not all, there are two more types of people who may be interested in knowing their UAE visa status
Yes, they are the applicants who have applied for a UAE visa and want to know its status. The other are those who collect their visa-stamped passports from agents and tend to verify the authenticity of visas.
Whatever the type of people may be, the answer to their question is how to check UAE visa status with passport number. is available in this blog. We have given step-by-step guidelines for this easiest method by which all of them can check their UAE visa status.
Must Read: Overstay Fine in UAE
Dubai Visa Check by Passport Number Only
You need only your passport number and its expiry date to check UAE visa status with passport number. This is the reason why most people like this method.
Moreover, you can use this service from inside or outside of the UAE. Anyways, you have to follow these steps to check your UAE visa status. People also call this method ” Dubai visa check by passport number only”.
- Step1: Open the website of the Federal Authority of Identity and Citizenship by clicking on this link: Smart Services AdvertisementAdvertisement
- This site may take a few minutes to open in rush hours, as there is huge traffic from all around the world. So keep patience and don’t close the window.
- Step 2: Check the language and change it to English, if opened in Arabic.
- Step 3: There are two options under ‘’Select by’’. You have to choose ‘’Passport information’’. That is why we like the method of Dubai visa check by passport number only.
- Step 4: Now select the type either ‘’Visa’’ or ‘’Residency’’. If you are working there, then select a Residency. Otherwise, your choice will be ‘’Visa’’.
- Step 5: Scroll down and put your Passport number and expiry date in the relevant boxes. Then there is a box of nationality which you will select from the drop-down menu. It is well explained in the screenshot given below.
- Step 6: Then Check the ‘’I am not a robot’’ box and press the ‘’Search’’ button.
Congratulations, you have completed the task and can see your UAE visa status on the next page which will be opened within a few minutes. In this way ” Dubai visa check by passport number only” process is completed.
- In case, you are an applicant the system will show your application status that either it is approved or declined, or is under process.
- If you have gotten a UAE visa from an agent and the system is not endorsing your application in ‘’UAE visa status’’, it means your visa is fake. Otherwise, it will show that your visa is approved and received.
- If you are in UAE, then you can also use the entry number instead of the Passport number. It will not apply if you still not have entered.
- You can perform this operation by checking UAE visa status with a Passport number by using a Desktop computer, Laptop, or even your smartphone.
Check Dubai Visa Status Enquiry On The GDRFA Website
Dubai visa applicants who applied through the Amer centers in Dubai can track their visa applications through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs-Dubai here:
- First of all, open the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs website. You do not need to log in to check Dubai visa status online.
- On opening the page, select the Residence Validity on the dropdown option.
- Enter your Residence visa File Number. See this residence file number on your visa page on the passport.
- Then enter your full name as shown on your passport.
- After that, select the gender.
- In the next step, give your date of birth in the required format (dd-mm-yyyy).
- Now fill up the captcha and click on “Submit”.
Now the system will show your visa status with your name, expiry date, visa number, and other particulars.
Contact Amer Center
You can also know your Dubai visa status by contacting the Amer Center. Their contact number is 800 5111 and their email address is; email@example.com. Amer website: https://amer.gdrfad.gov.ae/visa-inquiry
For other Emirates Visa Tracking
The people who have applied for a visa to Abu Dhabi, Umm Al Quwain, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ajman, or Ras Al Khaimah, will have to track their visa applications on the following website;
This site will ask you to enter the ‘Request number’ or the Application number. After doing so, the system will give you an update on the visa application status.
Video Tutorial For Dubai Visa Check
Friends, let me assume that your question ‘’how to check UAE visa status with passport number?’’ is being answered properly. However, if you feel any difficulty or have a query regarding the Dubai visa check by passport number only, you can use the comment box to ask any question. We will try our best to respond quickly in order to resolve your problem.