You are interested in getting Overseas jobs for Pakistani for a bright future. OK, it is the right place for you, stay for a moment, read these few lines, and follow the given steps. Success is waiting for you.
Why Overseas Jobs?
As a result of unemployment and low wages, the majority of Pakistanis want to get Overseas jobs to settle in different countries. It is the right approach but the issue is the lack of knowledge. This is the point why ignorant Pakistanis are being cheated by Agent Mafia or bogus employment promotors.
How to find Overseas Jobs for Pakistani?
If you are highly qualified and have sufficient resources, Canada or Europe will welcome you. These countries offer immigration to Pakistanis as well as the citizens of other countries. If your answer is no, then Gulf along with many other countries is the best choice.
There are two major ways to search for overseas jobs for Pakistani. First is the direct method in which you will have to contact the employer directly or with the help of job search sites. Suppose that you intend to get a Dubai Job, you can search for it on Top Dubai Job Portals.
Best way to find an overseas job
Unfortunately, it is a very difficult task to find an overseas job with the help of job portals. You don’t get a response after applying for a post. So the indirect method is the best way to get a foreign job.
Again it is highly risky to deal with a travel agent or overseas employment promotors, you may lose your whole wealth. It is a fact, so what to do?
Don’t worry, we are here to guide you. You must contact OEC-approved overseas employment promotors. In this regard, you will have to check overseas jobs on the OEC job portal. Thousands of international jobs are available there on a daily basis.
How to Use the OEC Job Portal?
It is very simple but important to learn the use of the OEC job portal so that you can get an OEC job safely. Also Read it: South Korea Visa through OEC
- Click on the link given in the previous passage to open the portal.
- Surf the page and select a job according to your qualification.
- Then click on the post to open the details of the employment promoter to whom that job is allotted by the Overseas Employment Corporation, OEC.
- Find the complete address of the promoter and visit their office.
- The promoter will provide you with all the details of that specific OEC job.
- That office will charge some dues as service charges after the selection. OEC highly advised getting the receipt of this payment because they are answerable and can’t overcharge.
How Do Overseas Employment Promoters work?
- The Overseas Employment Promoters get the quota of foreign jobs from OEC, which works to supply Pakistani manpower to the world.
- After signing the contract, promoters advertise these OEC jobs in national News Papers. People also use Social media for quick responses nowadays.
- Then the promoter conducts the interviews with the People when they apply for those OEC jobs.
- After the selection of the right candidates, they forward the list to the employers as well as Overseas Employment Corporation Office.
- The OEC Promoters are bound to process the whole mechanism until the flight of the candidate.
NOTE: You can check here the List of Overseas Employment Promoters. In case of any irregularity in the deal of OEC jobs, you have the right to launch a complaint against that Overseas Employment Promoter in OEC Office.
These departments can help you in case of any problem regarding overseas jobs for Pakistani. So stay careful while dealing with recruitment agents and contact these departments in any fictitious activity.
Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development (MOPHRD)
The following organizations work under the Ministry:
Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment (BE&OE)
The Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment is a centralized agency of the Federal Government for processing recruitment demands of Pakistani manpower through Licensed Overseas Employment Promoters, etc. for the different manpower-importing countries in the world, especially in the Middle East.
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF)
The Overseas Pakistani Foundation (OPF) aims to look after the interests and welfare of overseas Pakistanis and their families by providing them with multiple services and assisting them in seeking redressal for their grievances.
Federal Investigation Agency (FIA)
The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) is a border control, criminal investigation, counter-intelligence, and security agency under the control of the Interior Ministry, tasked with investigative jurisdiction on undertaking operations against terrorism, espionage, federal crimes, fascism, smuggling as well as infringement and other specific crimes.