We are going to share another service of ICA with you in this blog. It is a very important service if you live in UAE, as it is related to the query, how to change mobile number in Emirates ID.
Most of the ex-pats reach UAE through a company and find that their mobile number attached with Emirate ID is not correct. It is related to someone from the company. Usually, the company’s representatives fill in their cell numbers while filling the different forms.
Anyways, you have to change this number because whenever you use any ICA service they send OTP on your cell phone. It means you are unable to use these services until update your mobile number. Now the question is, how to update mobile number in emirates ID.
How to Change mobile number in emirates ID?
We will explain 2 methods to change mobile number in Emirates ID. In the first official method, you will have to pay a fee of AED 52. While the second will be free of cost.
You can perform this procedure on the ICA website or mobile App. You can change your phone number with this method even have no account on the ICA site. Now follow these simple steps.
- First of all, open the relevant page of ICA smart services website by clicking on this direct link;
- This page of the ICA site will be opened instead of home page. You can see its screenshot below.
- Now you will put your information in the relevant fields. Enter your nationality in first box, then select ”Residency” as ”File Type”.
- Then the system will ask to enter ”Finel No” to change mobile number in Emirates ID as shown below in screenshot.
- Select ”3 Sections Number”, if you are are resident of Dubai. Residents of other emirates will remain it as ”4 Section Number”.
- Then put your department, year, category and sequence in ”File No” box. These details are available at your resident visa.
- Now write you full name in English and Arabic as given on passport and Resident visa. Also mention date of birth, last entry date and your e-mail address.
- As you fill these boxes, form will show your mobile number and address information. you can change these details as shown below.
- Here change you number and click on proceed. Then you will receive an OTP on new number for verification purpose.
- After entring OTP, click on ”Next”. System will show you complete information, you have to reveiw it and click on ”Next”.
- This is time to pay a fee of AED 51.40, as shown below.
After paying the fee online, the system will send you a payment receipt by e-mail. Now the process has been completed and your phone number will be updated within a week on your Emirates ID.
How to Change Mobile Number Without Fee?
Friends, if you want to know, how to change your mobile number in emirates ID without paying the fee, you can learn here.
For this task, you have to visit licensing authority in the Abu Dhabi Police or wherever there is a relevant department. So from there, you can tell them to update your number. The official will charge no fee to update your mobile number in the record. It is the way to change mobile number in emirates ID without any fee and it 100% works.