Italy Visa Pakistan
Italy issues a Schengen visa for tourism purposes which is useful for all Schengen countries. There are 3 sub-categories of Italy Schengen Visa. You should know about all visa categories before applying for Italy visa Pakistan.
i) Airport Transit Visa (Type A)
ii) Transit visa
iii) visit visa (type C)
How to Apply for Italy Visa?
The procedure of applying for Italy visa Pakistan is not so difficult. You can know the complete system from this article. Italy embassy Islamabad collect visa applications through VFS Global, which have offices in all the major cities.
You can submit visa applications at VFS offices in Pakistan from Monday to Friday. The timing for the collection of applications for Italy visa Pakistan is 9 to 12 a.m. After the decision on your Italy visa application, you will have to receive your passport from the same place.
The self appearance of the applicant is compulsory to submit a visa application that will carry it with its original identification card so that it can be identified.
Italy Embassy in Pakistan
The postal address, phone numbers, e-mail and website address of the Italy Embassy in Pakistan are given below. List of all European Countries
Address: Plot 196/208, Street 16, G5, Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad
Contact Number Italy embassy Islamabad: 0512833183 / 0512833184
Italy Embassy in Pakistan website: https://ambislamabad.esteri.it/ambasciata_islamabad/en/
Appointment for Italy visa
No appointment is required for Italy visa Pakistan if you want to apply at VFS/ Gerry’s visa application center. You can visit the center between 09:00 and 13:00 Monday to Friday.
if you want to submit your visa application at Italy Embassy Islamabad, then you will have to make an appointment for Italy visa. You make book it through Gerry’s call center. You can contact on 051 8439348 for making an appointment to apply for Italy visa from Pakistan.
Addresses of Italy visa application centers
Park Road, Chattha Bakhtawar Chak Shahzad, Islamabad
20 Ex American Centre Building,
Opposite Ganga Ram Hospital, Queens Road, Lahore
Bahria Complex IV, 4th Floor,
Main Chaudhary Khaliq UZ Zaman Road. Gizri, Clifton, Karachi
Italy Visa fee in Pakistani Rupees
Italy visa fee in Pakistani Rupee for 3 months short-stay Schengen Visa is 16000/. If you want to apply for a long-stay Family Reunion, Employment, Medical visa, its fee will be Rs18,646. Italy study visa fee in Pakistani Rupee is 8000/.
VFS Global charges EUR 30 per application as service charges which is in addition to the visa fee.
The legalization fee of documents like Nikah Nama, Marriage Registration Certificate (NADRA), Family Registration Certificate, Birth Certificate, Death Certificate is fixed at 11 euro per paper.
Visa Processing Time
20 days are required for the issuance of an Italy visa of three months validity. However, it can take up to 3 months for the verification of documents and legal matters. This time varies according to the nature of the case and the number of the application.
Health Insurance For Schengen Visa
An insurance policy of 30 thousand Euro value compulsory for a Schengen visa. All Schengen countries demand health insurance. There is a misperception about the value of the policy, people should be cleared that the policy provides the cover-up to 30 thousand Euro to the applicant but its maximum fee is two to three thousand PKR. So have to get a health insurance policy if you are going to apply for Italy visa from Pakistan.
Italy Visa Requirements for Pakistan
Italian Embassy Islamabad normally issues Schengen Visa for one month. All Italy Visa Requirements for Pakistan are given below.
- Completely filled Schengen Visa Form.
- You should have 5164 Euros for 20 days visit expense and if the stay is lengthy, then you will have to show 20658 Euros in your account. The bank guarantee is to be submitted.
- You need a Passport valid for a minimum of 3 months after the visa period.
- Return Ticket with Confirmation + Hotel Booking.
- Invitation/sponsor letter (sent by an Italian citizen).
- Passport size Photo.
- Visa fee is also a major part of Italy Visa Requirements for Pakistan.
- Bank statement + property papers.
- Marriage Certificate + wedding images
- Travel Health Insurance covering up to 30 thousand medical expenses. (Available in on RS 2000/ only)
- A photocopied set of all the documents also will be required for an Italy visa Pakistan.
Note: In case of incomplete documents and not applying at least 30 days in advance of your planned travel date, you will be unable to submit your application and will experience delays at the visa application center. If you submit complete documents and remain successful to convince the visa officer by these papers, You will be issued Italy Visa Pakistan within a month. (Also read: Italy Schengen Visa in Urdu)
Italy Transit Visa
Italy Transit Visa is issued to those persons who will stay in Italy to reach his next destination country. This stay may be in hours or days. It is necessary to have a valid visa of that country and fulfill the Italy visit visa requirements for getting a transit visa. A transit visa will be issued at the airport.
Italy Business Visitor Visa
Italy Business Visitor Visa is for those businessmen and entrepreneurs who visit Italy for business purposes. The reason may be a business meeting, any agreement or an exhibition. The industrialists also go to Italy for Buying machinery or any kind of product. You should have the following documents to apply for Italy Business Visitor Visa from Pakistan.
Italy Business Visa requirements from Pakistan
- Passport is valid for at least 6 months after departure.
- A duly filled visa form.
- Two passport size fresh photos.
- Visa fee receipt.
- Company papers prove to you the owner or representative.
- Company registration and the chamber of commerce letter.
- Details of the activities of the organization in Pakistan with an account statement.
- sponsor letter of the Italian company and detailed correspondence.
- The Applicant’s personal bank statement and income tax papers.
- Hotel booking in Italy (if the sponsor is not providing this facility).
- Medical Travel Insurance for Italy visa from Pakistan.
- Return Air Ticket.
- A photocopied set of all stated papers, a housing proof.
Visitor visa for medical treatment in Italy
State of the art medical facilities are available in Italy, due to which people belong to other countries go there for treatment. Short and long-term visas are issued according to the nature of the treatment. If the patient is in critical condition, then an attendant also will be issued a visa to look after. You need the following documents to apply for Italy medical Treatment visa from Pakistan.
Italy medical Treatment visa requirements
- A valid Passport.
- Fully filled and signed Visa Form.
- Two Passport Size Photos.
- Proof of paying the Visa fee.
- A letter of Pakistani registered doctor regarding the disease and recommendation for treatment in Italy.
- A letter of consent for treatment by a hospital or clinic in Italy and 30% of expense deposit proof.
- Proof of accommodation arrangement of an attendant during treatment.
- Proof of having sufficient funds for food and other expenses.
- MOFA certified medical certificate sent by an Italian doctor.
- Travel health insurance for Italy visa from Pakistan.
- Confirmed air ticket.
- A Photocopy set of all papers
Italy Study Visa
It is a must for all students to pass the admission test of the respective Italian educational institute to apply for Italy Study Visa from Pakistan. After passing this test, you will have to get an Admission confirmation letter from that college or university. Then you will be able to apply for a Study Visa in Italy Embassy Islamabad.
Italy Study Visa requirements
These are Italy Study Visa requirements for Pakistani. You will have to attach the following documents with your application to get an Italy visa from Pakistan.
- A Passport valid for the next 6 months.
- Completion filled and signed study visa form.
- Fresh Passport size photographs.
- Visa fee receipt.
- Admission confirmation letter issued by the educational institution.
- Advance college/university fee payment proof.
- Certificate of availability of funds @ EUR 350 per month for college expenses (bank guarantee or account statement).
- Proof of housing arrangements in Italy.
- Health Insurance.
- Copies of educational credentials.
Italy Work Visa from Pakistan
The people who are interested in getting Italy Work Visa from Pakistan, they need to get a work permit from Italy first. The Italian company which is hiring you will apply for your work permit. It may be for one, two or three years. Then work visa will be applied in Italy Embassy Islamabad. This process takes 3 months to one year due to rush.
work visa requirements
These are Italy’s work visa requirements for Pakistani citizens.
- Valid Passport and NIC.
- Completely filled work visa form.
- Three passport size recent images.
- Work Permit/Nolla Osta issued from the Italian Authority.
- Foreign office attested educational documents.
Important Advice: If you are going to Italy on work or study visa, you will have to get a residential permit thereby reporting local police headquarters. Otherwise, your stay will be considered illegal and you may be arrested.
Work in strictly prohibited on visitor visas now. So it is necessary to get a work permit properly if anybody wants to work in Italy.
Italy sports visas are issued to the players for participating in international sports competitions. Italian Federation of the relevant games invites such international players. These documents are required to apply for Italy’s sports visa.
- Passport + Visa Form + Via Fee receipt + 2 passport size pictures.
- The Italian Federation’s invitation and visa recommendation
- Certificate of Ministry of Sports Islamabad.
- Bank guarantee of funds availability.
- Confirmed return air tickets.
- Hotel reservation in Italy.
- Photocopy of all the above-stated papers.
Italy Family reunion visa
Italy offers this visa to those Pakistani citizens whose blood relation relatives are in Italy. The applicant’s relatives will apply for his/her ‘Nulla Osta’ in Italy. After that, he will be allowed to apply for a family reunion visa in Italy embassy Islamabad with these documents.
- A valid Passport + 2 pictures+ visa form
- Visa fees deposit proof.
- Copy of application submitted for the attestation of documents.
Note: You should remember that the attestation process is lengthy and takes 3 to 4 months. For that, you should submit your papers 4 months before Italy visa Pakistan.
Italy re-entry visa
Italy re-entry visa is for those Pakistanis who are living in Italy legally but their Italian Residence Permits are lost, stolen or not renewed. They require a re-entry visa to enter Italy again. It may be applied with the following documents.
- A Passport valid for at least 3 months.
- Re-entry visa form.
- A passport size photo.
- Visa fee receipt.
- Police report to lose residential permit.
- Copy of the old permit and renewal request if the permit is Expire.
- Photocopy set of all documents.
Note: In case of expiry of the residential permit, you can inform immigration authorities in Italy before departure to Pakistan. Then no entry visa will be required to return.
Italy visa tracking Pakistan
Italy visa tracking Pakistan has become a famous topic among Italy visa applicants now. They want to know the status of their Italy visa applications on a regular basis.
VFS Global has made it very simple. You can subscribe to the SMS notification service from the VFS website easily. This “Italy visa tracking Pakistan” service will send SMS to inform you about different stages of the process.
If somebody does not get SMS service, he/She can track his/her visa application status on the VFS website by clicking on this Italy visa tracking Pakistan link: tracking link
On opening the page, enter your reference number and last name. Now click on “I am not a bot” and submit. In this way, you can check the status of your Italy visa application.
You may check: Read this article in Urdu
Friends, we have provided you the complete information to apply for Italy visa Pakistan in this blog. You can ask any questions through the comment box given below if you have any queries.