Easy way to get Turkey Visa For Pakistani citizens
Turkey Visa for Pakistani
Turkey is an ideal destination for Pakistani citizens now a days and Turkey visa demand is on peak.Turkey visa for Pakistani is not so difficult because both the countries are real friends and supports each other on every plate form. Along with regular visas, Turkey also issues free of charge single transit visa with 7 days stay to Pakistani nationals. In this article, we will discuss Turkish visit visa in short and then will talk about free Turkish transit visa in detail.
Turkey Visit Visa
Pakistani nationals can get Turkey visit visa through authorized travel agents easily. If you want to get Turkey visa yourself, then you can adopt this procedure.
First step for applying Turkey visa for Pakistani is to open Turkish embassy online system, and fill up online Turkey visa form. Then take its print out.
As a second step, get appointment from the website to visit Gerry’s visa application centre.
Then on your appointment, visit application centre and get token. On your turn you will have to submit all required papers on the counter for Turkey visa.
Turkey visa fee
The visa fee for single entry visa is 9000 PKR while RS 36000 will be charge for multiple visa. Gerry’s service charges are 3450 PKR per application.
Requirements for Turkish Visit Visa
When you are going to apply Turkey visa for Pakistani, you have to pick up these documents along with you.
- Print out of filled Turkey visa application form.
- Original Passport and photo copies with minimum validity of 8 months.
- 2 passport size fresh photo graphs with white back ground are also required for Turkey visa.
- Filled visa interview form which will be provided by Gerry’s office.
- Consent letter for documents verification.
- Travel health insurance, this facility is now available at Gerry’s centre.
- Polio vacillation certificate.
- flight and hotel reservation (ticket is not required on this stage)
- NADRA family registration certificate.
- A letter from company describing the purpose of visit.
- Service letter, if applicant is an employee.
- NTN and Tax papers if applicable.
- NOTE: invitation letter is not required for tourist purpose.
You can get more details of Turkey visit visa from our article link given below:
7 Days Free Transit Visa of Turkey
You are interested in visiting Turkey and finding Turkey visa for Pakistani a little bit difficult, then there is a free opportunity waiting for you. Yes, it is true, you can get seven days free Turkey transit visa. It is for those Pakistanis who are traveling with Turkish Airlines to Saudi Arabia with the aim of Umrah. It’s main condition is that they have confirmed Turkish Airline ticket, valid Umrah visa. Moreover, such person should not banned/objectionable for enter in Turkey.
For Umrah Visa Holders
The applicants traveling with “Umrah visa” should submit the required documents stated in the enclosed list for single transit visa. This free of charge transit visa with 7 days stay in Turkey, can be obtained from Turkey Embassy in Islamabad through GERRY’s Visa Drop Box Center. You can also get this visa on the way back to Pakistan.
For US, UK & Schengen Visa holders
This Turkey visa for Pakistani with free 7 days stay in Turkey will also be issued free of charge to Pakistani Passport holders who are traveling with Turkish Airlines to the Schengen countries, USA, United Kingdom and Ireland through Turkey on condition that they have confirmed Turkish Airline required and are not banned/objectionable for entry into Turkey. Please note that these Applicants are also eligible to obtain the Turkey e-visa.
Procedure to obtain Free Turkey Visa
This free Turkey visa for Pakistani may be obtained either in advance from Pakistan or from Turkish airport like other Transit visas.The application of the transit visa with 7 days stay in Turkey, free of charge. In Pakistan, this visa can be obtained through Gerry’s offices across country. Turkey embassy in Islamabad has authorized them only for the collection of visa applications. Turkish citizenship in Urdu
Documents for Turkey free Transit visa
These are turkey visa requirements for Pakistani to apply this visa.
1. Visa Application Form duly filled, submitted on the online system, printed and signed by the applicant. (CNIC number,father and mother names, complete presidential and host (if applicable) addresses are must).
2. Passport / travel document valid for at least 6 months as from the date of your arrival in Turkey.
3. Copies of the recent and old passports along the used pages concerning visa entry and exit stamps (If it is relevant and not empty pages).
4. Two (2) recent colored bio-metric photographs of the applicant with the size of 5×5 cm and white background are must for Turkey visa.
5. Travel health insurance certificate covering the minimum of Euros 30.000, the period of stay in Turkey and the repatriation costs as well.
6. Polio vaccination certificate from the Government Hospitals or the authorized laboratories.
(The validity of the vaccination should cover the travel period and the vaccination’s date should not be more
than one year old)
7. Document stating the destination country after Turkey (Copy of the visa or residence permit related to the destination country)
8. Copy of the confirmed ticket (Ticket not reservation)
9. Copy of the hotel reservation (Reservation only)
10. Employment letter stating the name, position, salary, profession or type of skill from the company (if there is any)
11. Bank account maintenance certificate and original bank statements of the last three months
[the current balance should cover all the expenses (accommodation + food and beverages)] which are signed and stamped by the bank officer.
1. Consent letter of the parents arranged by the Notary (if the applicant is under 18 years old)
2. Bona fide letter (If the applicant is a student)
3. Professional Qualification Certificate from the board of the professional organization / Skill Certificate from the related association
4. Original family civil registration act (if the family travels together)
5. E-Visa copy / copies (if the applicant accompanied by any person who has a valid Turkish E-Visa)
6. Ex-Pakistan Leave Paper or NOC for Government Officers from their institutions (if it is relevant)
Work visa/work permit of Turkey
Work visa is the most important category of Turkey visa. If some one want to work in Turkey, definitely he will have to get both work permit and work visa. Ministry of labor and social security issues work permit while Turkey work visa will be granted by the Turkish embassy in Pakistan.
As usual, a job offer or job contract with Turkish employer is the basic requirement for Turkey work visa. When you arrange a job in Turkey by online means or using your contacts, your employer will submit relevant documents in MLSS. Labor department of Turkey will process it with in ninety days. After its approval, you will be able to apply work visa and Turkey work permit at the same time in the Turkish embassy. Before starting this process, Turkish employer will submit job contract and all required papers in labor ministry for approval of work permit.
Turkey work permit requirements
You have to apply Turkish work permit and work permit in the embassy with these document. This check list may be download from embassy website.
Fill up visa application form on Turkish online visa system and get its print. This is the first requirement.
- Valid Passport with Copies. Old passport is also required if it has any visa.
- Two 5×5 cm size biometric photo with white background
- Job contract between the Turkish employer and the applicant.
- If applicant is working in any company in Pakistan, then its employment letter will also be required to apply Turkey work visa.
- Polio vaccination certificate issued by a Govt Hospital is must for every kind of Turkey visa.
- Turkey embassy also demands Police Character Certificate for permits. You will have to get it from the office of District police officer in Pakistan.
Note: You should also take away your educational/ skill certificates and NADRA family registration certificate along with you. These are two conditional requirements but recommended by us, in case of work visa and work permit of Turkey.
Validity of Turkish Work Permit
First time, Turkish work permit is issued with one year validity. It is extendable, you will apply for extension before two and half months before its expiry.
Second time, its validity will be two years, while a permit with three years validity will be issued third time.
After the completion of 8 years in Turkey, you can get indefinite work permit which need no renewal ever.
Turkey e-Visa System was introduced in 2013 by which Turkey tourist visa can be applied online. It allows people to complete visa application at home, instead of visiting Turkey embassy in Islamabad or VFS global offices. Turkey Visa fee is also payable through credit or debit cards online. The immigration department of Turkey will respond you with in a week. If visa application is approved, they will send you Turkey visa by E-mail. You have to take its print out and travel with it.
Friends, although Turkey e visa facility is available for Pakistani nationals yet only for those who posses valid a Schengen or USA, UK visa. The fee of Turkey e visa is $60. Applicants can visit Turkey official e visa website by this link. https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/
The experience of applying a Turkey Visa
Friends, one of our subscriber has applied Turkey visa recently and has described this experience for other visitors. You can get guideline from this blog post which is published here in his own words.
As guided, I visited Gerry’s Visa application centre in Lahore to submit my Turkey visa application. I observed that process had been simplified but still a little bit panic for applicants who were visiting visa drop box first time.
Anyways, before reaching application centre, I Completed required documents for Turkey visa according to the checklist available on embassy’s website.
I observed, there were two tables to entertain the applicants of Turkey visa. One was for normal fee applicants while VIP or urgent fee paying applicants were going on second. However, on the both tables, you will have to spend the same time period, approximately 45 minutes. No visa interview was conducted for Turkey visa in my case.
Exactly after 10 working days, I was intimated to collect my passport in person from Gerry’s Visa application centre in Lahore. Any other person having the authority letter on a plain paper and a copy of I.D card can also collect your passport on your behalf. I was granted Turkey tourist visa after fulfilling all above stated requirements.
Places to visit in Turkey
After getting Turkey visa, you make some necessary arrangement and prepare yourself for this visit. Then it is will be a major question in your mind that which places should be visit in this Turkey tour. We have made a list for your convenience after a research. These are the important places to visit in Turkey.
Istanbul is the largest city of Turkey. It is the only city of the world situated in two continents. Due to this, Istanbul is a multi-cultural city. Here are colors of both east and west. Population of Istanbul has exceeded to one crore which makes it the second largest city of Europe.
It may be useful information for you that this historical city is consists of seven mountains and there is mosque on the top of every mountain. This is why Istanbul is also called city of mosques. So you must see these beautiful mosques. Your visit of Istanbul will remain incomplete without visiting River Bosporus and some castles.
This area of central Anatolia is known for hot air balloons, under-ground cities, Valise and fairy chimneys as well. European citizens visit this place in large number. They also shoot films and dramas in Cappadocia. You cannot ignore this area when visit Turkey.
Ephesus was a historical city of Roman Empire. It is located in Izmir province of Turkey. According to the history, Ephesus was founded in 10 BC and was a famous port that time. Unfortunately, it was destroyed in 263, and then rebuilt but at last earthquake illuminated it in AD 614. The signs of Ephesus still have much attraction for international and local tourists.
The other historical places are given below.
- Ankara (The capital of Turkey)