Turkey Visa For Pakistani, 7days free Turkish visa requirements
Turkey visa for Pakistanis is not so difficult because both the countries are real friends and supports each other on every plate form. Alongwith regular visas, Turkey also issues free of charge single transit visa with 7 days stay to Pakistani nationals.
7 Days Free Transit Visa of Turkey
This Turkey visa is for those Pakistanis who are traveling with Turkish Airlines to Saudi Arabia with the aim of Umrah. It’s main condition is that they have confirmed Turkish Airline ticket, valid Umrah visa and are not banned/objectionable for entry Turkey.
For Umrah Visa Holders
The applicants traveling with “Umrah visa” should submit the required documents stated in the enclosed list for single transit visa. The application of the free of charge single transit visa (Omrah) with 7 days stay in Turkey, can be obtained from the Turkish Consulates in Pakistan and the Consular Section of the Turkey Embassy in Islamabad through GERRY’s Visa Drop Box Center. This type of visa can also be obtainable on the way back to Pakistan.
For US, UK & Schengen Visa holders
This Turkey visa for Pakistani, with 7 days stay in Turkey will also be issued free of charge to Pakistani Passport holders who are traveling with Turkish Airlines to the Schengen countries, USA, United Kingdom and Ireland through Turkey on condition that they have confirmed Turkish Airline required and are not banned/objectionable for entry into Turkey. Please note that these Applicants are also eligible to obtain the Turkey e-visa.
Procedure to obtain Visa
This Turkey visa for Pakistani may be obtained either in advance from Pakistan or from Turkish airport like other Tranzit visas.The application of the transit visa with 7 days stay in Turkey, free of charge. In Pakistan, this visa can be obtained through Gerry’s offices across country. Turkey embassy in Islamabad has authorized them only for the collection of visa applications.
These are turkey visa requirements for Pakistani to apply this visa.
1. Visa Application Form duly filled, submitted on the online system, printed and signed by the applicant. (CNIC number,father and mother names, complete presidential and host (if applicable) addresses are must).
2. Passport / travel document valid for at least 6 months as from the date of your arrival in Turkey
3. Copies of the recent and old passports along the used pages concerning visa entry and exit stamps (If it is relevant and not empty pages!)
4. Two (2) recent colored biometric photographs of the applicant with the size of 5×5 cm and white background
5. Travel health insurance certificate covering the minimum of Euros 30.000, the period of stay inTurkey and the repatriation costs as well
6. Polio vaccination certificate from the Government Hospitals or the authorized laboratories (The validity of the vaccination should cover the travel period and the vaccination’s date should not be more
than one year old)
7. Document stating the destination country after Turkey (Copy of the visa or residence permit related to the destination country)
8. Copy of the confirmed ticket (Ticket not reservation)
9. Copy of the hotel reservation (Reservation only)
10. Employment letter stating the name, position, salary, profession or type of skill from the company (if there is any)
11. Bank account maintenance certificate and original bank statements of the last three months
[the current balance should cover all the expenses (accommodation + food and beverages)] which are signed and stamped by the bank officer.
12. Consent letter of the applicant for verification of documents
1. Consent letter of the parents arranged by the Notary (if the applicant is under 18 years old)
2. Bonafide letter (If the applicant is a student)
3. Professional Qualification Certificate from the board of the professional organization / Skill Certificate from the related association
4. Original family civil registration act (if the family travels together)
5. E-Visa copy / copies (if the applicant accompanied by any person who has a valid Turkish E-Visa)
6. Ex-Pakistan Leave Paper or NOC for Government Officers from their institutions (if it is relevant)