If you are living in UAE, you must be aware of the Emirates ID Fine Checking Online Method. The reason is that the government is very strict about rules and regulations to keep the country disciplined.
There a numerous types of violations that cause fines in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and other Emirates. The most common is a traffic rules violation.
When a foreigner or local citizen is fined as the result of a violation, it is recorded under his/her Emirates ID or driving license. Then people want to know about the method of Emirates ID Fine Checking Online. This term is also known as Emirates ID fin check.
Emirates ID Fine Checking Online Method
If you are in Abu Dhabi, you can check fine on Emirates ID on Abu Dhabi Police’s App or website. It is a very simple method by which you will get results in just one minute.
So follow these easy steps to Check Fine on Emirates ID in UAE.
- Open the Abu Dhabi Police’s App or website by clicking on this link. https://es.adpolice.gov.ae/trafficservices/ ·
- Now open ‘’Public Services’’ and select ‘’TRAFFIC FINES INQUIRY’’ as shown below in the screenshot.
- A new page will be opened. Then select the second option’’ Inquiry by Emirates ID’’.
Note: You can also perform this test with your Traffic number, driving license, and vehicle plate. These all options are available on the same page.
- Put your Emirates ID and captcha text in the relevant boxes as mentioned in the screenshot.
- Now click on the ‘’Submit’’ button. Your details of fine on Emirates ID will be shown on the screen immediately.
Friends, the procedure is completed in such a simple way. You can also check your other fines by this method.
Emirates ID Fine Check on Dubai police website
The residents of Dubai can use this method for Emirates ID Fine Checking Online.
- Click on the link and visit the official website of Dubai Police.
- Then click on the “Acces-Services” tab
- Now select “Fines Inquiry and Payment” and Inquiry mode.
- Fill in the important details such as plate details, license details, ticket details
- Now you can check the Emirates ID Fine by clicking on the “Inquiry” button.
You can also visit a customer Happiness center to check Emirates ID fines. Keep your Emirates ID or vehicle details along with you for this purpose.
Click on this link to check your nearest Customer Happiness center.
Online Fine Payment
After knowing the answer to your question about how to check Emirates ID fine, you can also pay your fine online.
You can see the ‘’Pay’’ button below your fine details as shown in the screenshot given below.
Simply click on this button and enter your bank card details, your fine on Emirates ID will be paid in a few seconds.
Tips for Avoiding Fines in UAE
You can avoid heavy fines and the Emirates ID fin check process in UAE by taking care of these rules.
1)- It is compulsory for the driver and the accompanying person to use the seat belt. If they don’t use it, then they have to pay the fine.
2)- You should never break a pedestrian crossing. You can go only when it is green or else you have to pay the fine of AED 420.
3)-If you violate the signal then you have to pay the fine of AED 3000 and your car will remain in the Desert for a month and you will get black points on your license.
4)-It is about over-Speed fines. If you are driving at 101 km/hr. on a road of 80 km/hr. you will have to pay fines. If you go around 100 km/hr then you won’t get any fines. Cameras and radars installed on different roads are used for checking over speed.
5)- The is about Lane change. You have to follow specific rules including your speed and indicator while changing the lane.
6)- The sixth one is related to Alcohol. You cannot drive after consuming the alcohol otherwise you have to pay heavy fines. In case of an accident, you will have to face a trial in court.
Video Tutorial For Checking Fine on Emirates ID
Emirates ID fine types
The main reasons for Emirates ID fines are given below.
- Breaking traffic law
- Late renewal/registration
- Damaged card
- Lost or stolen card
- Misuse of documents
- Unauthorized use
- Misrepresentation of information
- Unauthorized duplication