Iceland visa from Pakistan
Any Pakistani who wants to visit the Schengen area must apply for an Iceland visa from Pakistan. Its visa approval rate is better than other Schengen countries. Due to the weak position of our passport, it will be a smart move.
States show that Iceland has approved 99.10 percent of visa applications last year. It means its visa approval ratio is more than 99% that is the highest in the Schengen countries. We can say that if you apply for a Schengen visa with complete documents from the Iceland Embassy, your success chances are up to 99.1%. In this way, this is a good decision to apply for an Iceland visa from Pakistan.
Iceland Embassy in Pakistan
There is no Iceland embassy in Pakistan, however, the Danish embassy works on the behalf of Iceland and Green Land. The Danish embassy in Pakistan collects Schengen visa applications through VFS global and sends it to the Immigration Department of Iceland. In short, you can visit your nearby VFS global office to apply for an Iceland visa.
Requirements for Iceland Visa
Requirements for Iceland visa from Pakistan are almost the same as other Schengen countries. Now you can ask that why its rejection rate is so low. The reason is that this small Schengen country wants to promote tourism to generate more revenue. Now you can know Schengen visa requirements, which are given below.
- Filled Schengen visa application form.
- Original Passport, valid for minimum up to the next six months.
- A copy of CNIC.
- Two fresh photos according to the instructions of VFS global.
- Return air ticket is common in visa requirements of all countries.
- Arrangement of accommodation in Iceland i.e., hotel booking.
- NADRA family registration certificate with English translation.
- Nikah Nama for married applicants.
- If the applicant is an employee in any govt or private department, he will have to provide the service certificate, indicating his post, service length, salary, and purpose of visit.
- In the case of self-employment or business, supporting documents like registration, NTN, and the chamber of commerce are required for an Island visa from Pakistan.
- Bank statement of a personal account as well as of business account.
- Travel medical insurance of 30000 Euro is compulsory for a Schengen visa. This is a policy that provides health cover up to 30 thousand Euro but its premium is very low. Now, this service is also available at VFS and Gerry’s visa dropbox.
Travel history for Schengen visa
If you are applying a Schengen visa for tourism purposes, no invitation or sponsorship is required, however, tourists should prove their identity by their passport. Keep in mind that the passport of a tourist shows that he had visited a lot of countries before and now he qualifies for a Schengen visa. For a Pakistani tourist, these countries may be UAE, Malaysia, Thai land, Turkey and Egypt, etc. If no visa of such countries is stamped on your passport, you should not apply for an Ireland visa from Pakistan.
A tourist always has sufficient funds for his tour and he has to provide proof in the shape of a bank statement. While his business/good job, assets, and property papers strengthen his case.
Advice for Island visa
Friends, you must apply for an Iceland visa from Pakistan but with complete preparation. It is a Schengen visa that has value in the present time. So prepare yourself before applying it. A lot of homework is necessary which you can understand by checking the requirements for an Iceland visa.
We have embedded here a video by which you can know the procedure to increase the value of your passport. There is a way and you can make your travel history by adopting it. To apply for a Schengen visa is not work to do in a hurry, it is a great task that would be completed by long-term planning. If you have any query in this regard, can ask by commenting. We shall try to reply to you soon.