You are using Du postpaid sim or Du Wi-Fi and want to check Du Wi-Fi bill online. Don’t worry; this article will be very helpful for you. Just follow a few steps given below and know and pay your Du Wi-Fi bill easily.
How to Check Du Wifi Bill Online?
You have to follow these steps for the Du Wifi bill check:
- Click on this link to open the Du Quick Pay page.
- Enter your mobile or account number here in the box as shown in the screenshot.
- Then click on the ‘’Next’’ button.
- The new page will show your Du Wi-Fi bill details.
- Now you can pay the bill by entering the amount in the given box.
- After that put your bank card details and click on the ‘’Agree to pay’’ and “Pay now’’ buttons simultaneously.
In this way, you can complete the Du Wifi Bill Check Procedure easily. You can also pay your Du wifi bill by using this method.
Du Quick Pay
One of the two biggest firms in telecom in UAE includes Emirates Integrated Telecommunication Company and it is also known by the name Du (or Du Telecom. The telecommunications company was established at the end of 2005 in Dubai in the Al-Salam Tower. It also has Du Quick Pay is one of its most popular features. The technology is currently utilized to pay the bills of Electricity, Utility, Internet, Television, Gas and Calls, Water, etc. online without having to sign in to your account.
The advantages of Du Quick Pay
- It’s a straightforward and simple procedure for paying Du Wi-Fi bill.
- You don’t have to visit an institution to get an account login.
- There is no need to sign up for your account with the bank. Only need to sign up for an account and log in at Du’s official website.
- It is time-saving and can be accomplished in only a couple of minutes.
- You can use it anywhere whether at home, outdoors, or in the outdoors.
- There is no need to visit an individual department to pay. Simply open your account and pay your bills. You will need only your account number or phone number.
- You can check out the progression of your graph of the amount that you have used up in the current week, month, etc.