When anybody gets a new sim in UAE, wants to check Etisalat Number and Sim Owner Details. Likewise, if you want to know the owner of a sim you will search ‘’ how to check Etisalat number’’ on Google. People also verify whether their sim is registered or not with this method.
How to Check Etisalat Number?
We are giving here multiple methods to check Etisalat number. The most common and easiest way is called the Etisalat number check code method. You can use it even when you have zero balance in your account. Follow a few steps given below for this purpose.
- Dial the Etisalat number check code *101# and press the call button.
- After a few seconds, you’ll see a pop-up with different options on your screen.
- You will select the number “1” in the box to opt for “Account Management”.
- Then 6 options will be appearing on the new screen. You have to press the number “3” for “Account Information.”
- Now again select number 3 showing the option “Know my Number” and press the ‘’Send’’ button as shown in the screenshot.
The task has been completed, you will find a pop-up on the mobile screen showing your mobile number.
|Etisalat number check code:||*101#|
You can also check the Etisalat number by sending a direct SSD code instead of selecting options. Just Dial *101*1*3*3 and click on ‘’Send”. The system will show your number immediately through a pop-up.
If you have some balance and are able to make a miss call then can use this easy way. Simply dial the number of any friend or family member and check your Etisalat sim number easily.
The facility of ”Etisalat Collect Call service” is available when you have no balance even for a missed call. In this way, you can make phone calls without balance. The call charges will be received from the call receiving number on your behalf. Etisalat offers this value-added service to all its postpaid and prepaid customers.
How to Check Etisalat Number Owner Name?
There are various methods to check the Etisalat number owner name. You can use one of them in accordance with your convenience.
Simply dial *248# from your dial pad and wait for a while. A pop-up having the owner’s name and the number information will appear on the screen.
Method2 For Checking Etisalat Number Owner Name
You can also know the ownership of Etisalat’s number by calling the helpline number 100 from the same sim. The company’s representative will ask a few security questions to verify your identity.
You can also use emobiletracker.com for this purpose. You will just enter the mobile phone number to check its owner or operator in the United Arab Emirates. You will receive this kind of message from the mobile tracker.
- The easiest way to check Etisalat sim name and ownership is by calling 100.
- The helpline provides the facility to know the Etisalat Sim Owner, registered address, and also location.
- These methods are valid only for the active sim, inactive sim might not work.
- The company has the right to change the service codes at any time. So in case of any error, you should check the Etisalat official website.
- You can use these methods only in UAE. There must be coverage issues outside the Emirates.