The queries like ‘’how to deactivate du daily data package 2 AED’’ are the issue of Du users who subscribe to Du daily data packages. We will guide them in a simple way so that they can unsubscribe bundles when feeling no need.
There is no doubt, Du provides affordable daily data packages @ AED2, 3, and 5.25. You can use enough data at full speed by subscribing to these Du daily data packages. However, it becomes painful when auto-renewal start. Do not worry, you may deactivate Du daily data package instantly with the help of this blog when you want.
How to Deactivate Du Daily Data Package 2 AED 60MB?
It is the most famous bundle among the Du users. It grants you 60MB data for 24 hours, after that Du system deducts 2 AED from your balance for the next day. If you want to deactivate Du daily data package 2 AED 60MB, use one of the methods stated below.
- Open your dial pad and dial the SSD code *135*6#
- Then choose the appropriate option to deactivate Du daily data package 2 AED 60MB.
Method2 for Deactivation Du Daily Data Package
- You can also use SSD code *135*7# or *135*5# to unsubscribe.
- After dialing SSD code, new screen will open. Now choose “5” -> Data offers.
- Then select “3” -> Daily data bundles.
- After that you will choose “1” -> For daily data bundles.
- Now select “2” -> To unsubscribe from the current bundles.
- At the end, you have to choose “1” -> To confirm deactivation of pkg.
Method3 Un-Subscription Through SMS:
We are providing you three SMS codes to deactivate Du daily data package 2 AED 60MB.
- Write ‘’STOP DATA’’ in SMS box and sent it to 1355.
- OR, send ‘’CDP2’’ to 1012
- OR, send “QUITDO’’ to 5050
Method4 Un-Subscription Through WhatsApp:
The company also offers the facility to Unsubscribe a package by sending a message to the Du WhatsApp number 0582428268. So you can also use this option.
How to Deactivate Du Daily 3 AED Data Package?
The above-stated methods can be used to deactivate Du daily 3 AED data package. In case of any difficulty, you can follow the instructions given below.
- Open dial pad of your cell phone and dial *055*777#
- A pop up will appear with the option to deactivate. You just enter the appropriate number given there for the deactivation of Du daily 3 AED data package.
Deactivation of DU Monthly Data Bundle
You can use one of the above-mentioned methods to Deactivate DU Monthly Data Bundle. In case of failure, apply this procedure.
- Simply dial *135*5#
- A pop up will appear showing 3 options. You will choose ‘’deactivate’’.
- Congratulations, it is done.
DU Social Package Deactivation
The Deactivation of DU Social Package is also very easy. We advise you to use any method given in this blog for this purpose.
Deactivation of All DU Sim Offers & Packages
You can Deactivate All DU Sim Offers & Packages with a single SMS.
Write ‘’STOPALL‘’ in the SMS box and send it to 9000
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: How to activate the Du daily Saver Bundle?
Ans: Just dial *135*7# to activate the daily saver bundle. You’ll receive a confirmation SMS within a few minutes.
Q2: What’s the duration of the bundle subscription?
Ans: Du daily Saver Bundle duration is 24 hours but it renews automatically after every 24 hours. It means AED 2.50 will automatically be deducted from your account every day.
Q3: How to deactivate the daily bundle?
Ans: You can deactivate the bundle at any time by dialing *135*7#. The remaining units will remain valid until their expiry.
Q4: How many bundles can I purchase per day?
Ans: One bundle per day is allowed. However, you can activate a new one after the expiry of the old bundle.
Q5: What happens if I don’t use all my units within 24 hours?
Ans: Your remaining minutes, SMSs, or MBs will automatically expire.
Q6: Which countries are included in the promotion?
Ans: More than 170 countries including Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, the Philippines, China, the USA, Saudi Arabia are included in this package. You can use promotion minutes to call there.