You are a Virgin Mobile subscriber and want to know ‘’how to check Virgin Mobile balance’’. It is a common query and we have answered it in detail in this blog.
How to Check Virgin Mobile Balance?
Virgin is one of the best truly digital mobile brands in the world. As a Virgin Mobile customer, if you want to check your account balance, 3 different ways are available here for your convenience. Virgin mobile balance check task may be completed by dialing the balance code or us ing the website and mobile app. Let’s discuss these methods one by one:
1)- Virgin Mobile Balance Check By Balance Codes
There are different Virgin balance codes for different regions. You can use the code that is appropriate for your region.
For example; for UAE you have to dial *145# on your mobile screen and push the call button. Your balance details will automatically appear on your screen. The codes for all regions are given below:
|Country||Balance Code||Country||Balance code|
|United Kingdom||Text the word |
“Balance” to 78900
|Ireland||Text the word|
“Balance” to 78900
2)- Check Virgin Balance By Using Website
Follow the simple steps given below to check Virgin Mobile balance.
- Go to the website https://mobile.virginmedia.com/ecare/login
- Log in to your account if already have, otherwise, you will have to sign up.
- On opening the home page, select the “View Bill” option.
- Then hit the “Your credits” option and you’ll see your balance details including your used data and the remaining on the portal
3)- By Using the Mobile App
Download the app “Virgin Plus-My Account” which is available on the Apple app store and Google Play store. Virgin Plus is written on a red and black background on the app.
- Sign in with your virgin account on it.
- Press the “Usage” button that is given at the bottom of the screen. Your balance details will be displayed on the screen on a billing cycle.
- Review your used data as well as the remaining on the billing cycle.
Friends, we have tried our best to answer your query ‘’ How to check Virgin mobile balance’’ in detail. However, in case of any difficulty, you can ask a question in the comment box given below. You may also contact the Virgin helpline.