If you want to know anything regarding ESAAD card in Dubai, this blog is very useful for you. The Esaad Card was launched on March 13, 2017, by the General Directorate of Dubai Police. It is a unique humanitarian community quality initiative. It provides exclusive offers and discounts to cardholders, covering various aspects of their lives.
ESAAD card in Dubai
The Esaad Card in Dubai functions as a highly advanced ID card designed to simplify your daily life. For expats living in Dubai, it serves as a valuable tool, granting access to a range of government services. This versatile card can assist with tasks such as paperwork submission and identity protection.
Who is eligible for the Esaad card?
The Esaad card is now accessible to government employees working under the General Directorate of Dubai Police, retired military and civilian government and private sector employees, disabled citizens, senior citizens, individuals with determination, retirees, and citizens with limited income. Additionally, the benefits of the card also extend to the immediate family members, including spouses, parents, and children, of the cardholders.
The Esaad discount privilege program has recently been expanded to include individuals from the Ministry of Defence, the Armed Forces, and the loved ones of fallen heroes. This expansion was made possible through a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed by the UAE Ministry of Defence, the General Secretariat of The Executive Council of Dubai, and the Dubai Police General Command, as reported by the Dubai Media Office.
Holders of UAE Golden Visa will also receive the Esaad Privilege card. The Esaad Privilege Card is only available to Golden Visa holders and can be obtained through the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) after the Golden Visa has been granted. The card is valid for two years and can be renewed along with the Golden Visa.
Esaad card offers
The Esaad card offers a wide range of benefits and discounts in various sectors. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive offers and discounts at 7,237 brands and businesses within the UAE and in 92 countries globally. This card is a way to both save money and receive high-quality services and products. Esaad card holders can get deals and discounts in:
- Automobiles (157 deals)
- Education (265 deals)
- Family services (286 deals)
- Health-related services (577 deals)
- Malls and Retail stores (393 deals)
- Online shopping (69 deals)
- Public services (127 deals)
- Residential (194 deals)
- Restaurants and entertainment (456 deals)
- Travel and Tourism (144 deals)
- Dazzling Jewelry deals
How to Register an Esaad Card?
You can follow these three simple steps to apply for Esaad Card in Dubai.
- Go to the official website of Esaad with this direct registration link: https://esaad.dubaipolice.gov.ae/registration/user.
- After that, you must enter your details, contact information and Emirates ID.
- Lastly, click submit, and you’ll get confirmation of registration.
How to apply for Companies?
If a company wants to provide ESAAD membership to its employees, they should follow the registration process by clicking on the “Company Registration” link. To complete this registration, the company must meet certain requirements:
- Valid license to practice the profession.
2. The offer duration should be at least one year.
3. The discount percentage should not be less than 30%, and it may vary based on the organization’s activities.
4. Specific documents need to be attached, including the organization’s logo, a detailed list of prices before and after the discount, and the owner’s passport and ID.
5. The offer should be applicable to all branches, both inside and outside the country.
6. Applications must be submitted in both Arabic and English, along with detailed contact information.
7. Images and information about the organization must be provided in both Arabic and English.
8. The company must commit to providing statistics on the number of beneficiaries with the Esaad card and the total financial value of the discounts before the end of December during the contracting period.