Saudi traffic fine check process is much important in KSA due to the high rate of accidents. According to the Saudi National Media, traffic accidents cause 20 deaths daily in the Kingdom. The government is making traffic fines tough day by day on his part, which may be observed in the Saudi traffic fine list.
Saher camera system, of course, is providing positive results in decreasing the rate of accidents. Now every driver tries his best to avoid the Traffic signal camera fine. However, the majority of ex-pats consider these heavy fines an extra burden.
Saudi Traffic Fine Check
When you make any traffic violation and want to check its penalty to pay the fine, this process is called Saudi traffic fine check. The online system is available for traffic fine check in KSA and you can adopt multiple procedures for this. We will discuss at least 4 methods here.
Saudi Traffic Fine Check on Absher
It is the latest method to check Saudi traffic fine. If you have an Absher account login ID, you can use it easily. It may be performed with any other’s account also. Anyways, you have to follow these simple steps.
- Open Absher Portal and click on the option of ‘’Individuals’’.
- On opening the new page, change the language to English.
- Now put your ID, Password and Captcha code in the required fields to log in.
- After login to your account, you will see a page where you have to press ‘’Traffic Violations information” (an option showing on the bottom of the page. You can find it in the screenshot given below.)
- Once again, a new page is opened, enter here your Iqama number and captcha code. Then press the ‘’View’’ button to check Saudi traffic fine.
Fine, you have done a traffic fine check in KSA. Check your penalty on the new page and make its payment by b ank.
Check traffic signal camera fine through SMS
A facility to Check traffic signal cameras fine through SMS is also provided by the authorities in the Kingdom. You will simply send an SMS to know the Saher traffic camera violations attached to the driving license in this method.
For STC Users
Type your Iqama number after *56* (*56*Iqama number) and send it to 88993. The system will reply to you automatically with your traffic fine.
For Mobily Users
If you have the mobile connection of ‘’Mobily’’ then send the same SMS to 625555. The screenshot given below will be useful for your better understanding. It is the easiest way for Saudi traffic fine check.
Check Saudi traffic fine details with violation ID
A mobile number is always registered with every vehicle in KSA and the system sends a text message on this number in case of any MOI traffic violation. It contains a violation ID by which we can check more details on MOI site. You can also get this ID by calling 011-292-8888. Sep by step guideline to check Saudi traffic fine with this method is as under:
- Step1: Click on this link and open Public Query Traffic Violation.
- Step2: The default language is Arabic, change it to English for your convenience.
- Step3: Then put your Iqama number in first, violation ID in second and Captcha code in the third box.
- Step4: Now you can check all details related to your violation by clicking on ‘’View’’ button.
Saudi traffic fine check on ATM
You can also perform a Saudi traffic fine check in KSA by ATM. For this method, you have to follow these steps.
- Step1: Insert the ATM card into the machine and enter the Password.
- Step2: You could see there ‘’Traffic Violation’’ along with other options, select this option.
- Step3: Now the system will ask to enter your Iqama number.
- Step4: As you put iqama number, ATM shows traffic violations attach to it.
You can check your traffic fine also with internet banking.
Friends, you have learned the different methods of Saudi traffic fine check in this blog. In the end, we advise you to obey Saudi traffic rules strictly because you are not only an ex-pat but also a representative of your country here. So please save your and others’ lives as well as wealth.