Canada visa from Pakistan
Before discussing the Canada visa from Pakistan requirements and procedures in 2023, you must know why to visit this country. If we say Canada is a dream country, there would not be an exaggeration in this rhetoric. Canada is a welfare country where basic necessities like medical and education are free.
Canada is also a romantic destination with mystic scenery, lakes, mountains, and valleys. In every part of Canada nature reflects its beauty that can mesmerize every onlooker. Even if you visit a quiet town, a national park, or a wilderness area your eyes will fill with gorgeous views like Northern Lights, waterfalls, and fun outdoor adventures. Canada is home to 60% of all the lakes on the planet earth.
Where to apply for a Canada visit visa in Pakistan?
You will have to visit the Canada Visa Application centers in Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad to get a Canada visa from Pakistan. The biometric process is compulsory for all applicants as well.
Canada visit visa types
Here are the Canada visit visa types; you may apply one of these according to the nature of the visit.
- Single entry visit visa: If anyone intends to visit Canada only once, a person may apply for a Single Entry Visit Visa.
- Multiple Entry Visit Visa: This will allow everyone to visit Canada more than once within a fixed period.
- Super Visa: This Visa is for those who intend to visit with a child or grandchild. You can stay in Canada for more than 24 months without the renewal of your Visa.
- Family Visit Visa: If you are thinking of visiting one of your close relatives, you would apply for a Canada family visit visa. You ought to attach the required data to prove that you have a close relationship with the person you are willing to visit. A family visa can be a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
- Business Visit Visa: This is for businessmen who intend to go to Canada. The applicant will prove his/her link with his prospective business attached to Canada. A call letter from the Organization in Canada is the initial step to applying for a Canada business visit visa.
CANADA TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS FROM PAKISTAN
You will have to fulfill this Canada visa from Pakistan’s requirements to apply for a visa.
- Duly signed the separate application form for each applicant
- Original passport with at least six months validity and must have one blank page.
- Copies of all old/expired passports.
- One photocopy of the front page of the current passport.
- You will also provide a Photo Copy of your NADRA CNIC when you apply for a Canada visa from Pakistan.
- Two current photos, not more than 6 months old. Write the applicant’s name, and date of birth clearly in English on the back of the photo.
- Letter of your employment, which should include your salary, position, date hired, and the approved leaves dates should be mentioned clearly.
- If you are dependent (Housewife, student, or child) then give evidence of your husband or father’s employment.
- Copy of “B” form- NADRA – computerized (in case of traveling with children)
- Bank Statement of the last 6 months is also a part of Canada visa from Pakistan requirements.
- Air ticket reservation Print out.
- Hotel Reservation is a must for Canada visit visa from Pakistan.
- If you have an invitation from a sponsor, then need to arrange the following additional documents along with it: A-Copy of the Passport of the sponsor B– Bank Statement of the sponsor of the last 6 months C- Any other documentation/information showing your ties to Pakistan, like property documents, any wealth certificates, etc.
Letter of invitation for Canada visa
Sometimes, when you apply for a Canada visa from Pakistan, the Canadian embassy asks the applicant to give a letter of invitation from someone in Canada. Keep in mind that, a letter of invitation definitely brightens more chances of getting a visitor visa. However even it does not guarantee that the applicant will surely get a Canada visa. Visa officers finally decide whether to give a visa or not.
Information for the person writing the letter of invitation
Writing a “letter of invitation for a Canada visa” does not mean that the inviter is legally responsible for the visitor once he or she gets to Canada. But the inviter should still write the letter in good faith. He/she must tell the truth and plan to keep the promises made in the letter. The invitation letter should be sent (notarized, if the visa office asks for that) to the person being invited to Canada. The applicant must then send this letter to the Canadian embassy or consulate in Pakistan when he or she applies for a temporary resident visa.
Please make sure that the following information are available in the letter of invitation for a Canada visa.
- Applicant’s name, applying for a Canada visa from Pakistan.
- Date of birth.
- Address and phone number.
- Relationship with the applicant.
- The purpose of the trip.
- How long the applicant plans to stay in Canada?
- Where the applicant will stay, and how he or she will pay for things, and
- When the applicant plans to leave Canada.
The inviter should also provide the following details
- complete name,
- date of birth,
- address and phone number in Canada,
- job title,
- whether the inviter is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident,
- a photocopy of a document proving inviter status in Canada, such as
- A Canadian birth certificate, if he or she was born in Canada
- A Canadian citizenship card or a copy of inviter’s PR card
- Or his/her IMM 1000 proof of landing if the inviter is a permanent resident.
- Details of his/her family, such as names and dates of birth of spouse and dependents.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CANADA VISIT VISA FROM PAKISTAN?
There are two ways to submit your application for a Canada visit visa from Pakistan.
- Paper application
- E- Application
HOW TO FILL AND APPLY PAPER APPLICATION?
- Step 1: Read complete information on the visa/permit requirements on the IRCC website and download the appropriate application forms and checklist relevant to the purpose of your visit.
- Step 2: Fill the application form electronically Completed Forms (including the barcoded sheets) are to be printed on white, bond-quality, non-glossy paper. Please ensure that the 2D barcode is printed clearly and on high-quality paper. hand-written forms will not be accepted.
- Step 3: Complete supporting documents as per the IRCC checklist, relevant to your visa category. If you are unable to provide all the supporting documents as mentioned in the checklist, you are required to fill out and sign a waiver form and attach it with your application
- Step 4: Pay the visa application Fee and biometric fee (if required). The applicant can also submit a fee in cash at the approved visa application center.
- Step 5: If you are REQUIRED to submit biometrics, prior appointment is mandatory for biometric enrolment. Biometrics will be taken at the visa application center. If the applicant is not required to give biometrics, He /She does not require an appointment.
- Step 6: On your appointment date (if applicable), the applicant should arrive at the Visa Application Centre with the appointment letter 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time. Applicant should bring completed and printed application forms, supporting documents, Government of Canada fee payment receipt, original passport and two copies of the passport biodata page.
ASSISTANCE FOR FILLING OUT CANADA VISA APPLICATION FORMS
If an applicant is unable to complete a paper application by themselves and requires assistance to do so, they can avail the chargeable Assisted Service – Paper Application, at the Visa Application Centre. Service is available for both biometric and non-biometric applicants reaching there to apply for a Canada visa from Pakistan.
HOW TO FILL AND APPLY E- APPLICATION
- Step 1: Complete instructions on how to submit a Canada visa application via E-Application can be found on the IRCC website “Apply Online”. Read the instructions and complete the forms as per instructions. Applicants who are REQUIRED to submit biometrics after successfully submitting an E-Application will receive a notification in the form of a Biometric Instruction Letter. Upon receipt of the BIL, the applicant will be required to visit the Visa Application Centre to submit biometrics.
- Step 2: If you are REQUIRED to submit biometrics, prior appointment is mandatory for biometric enrolment. Once an appointment is scheduled, an appointment letter will be generated along with a reference number. The appointment letter will provide details of the date, time and location of the appointment, along with other relevant information. If the applicant is not required to submit biometrics. He/ She should wait for the decision on the application and check HIS/ Her My CIC account for further instructions.
- Step 3: On the date of your appointment (if applicable), the applicant should arrive at the center 15 minutes prior to the appointed time. Applicants should also bring their original passport, appointment letter, and Biometric Instruction Letter.
- Step 4: Once a decision has been taken on the visa application, the applicant will be notified via email to submit this/her original passport through a Passport Request Letter. The original passport will be submitted at the VAC.
It is notable that If the applicant received a notification from the Government of Canada requesting for passport, either he /She Applied online as E-Application following documents are to be submitted.
- passport, along with the passport request letter, may be submitted through the Canada Visa Application Centre of your choice.
Canada visa price in Pakistan 2022
The break up of Canada visa fees for Pakistani is given below in detail. The service charges of the visa application center are also mentioned for your convenience. People also search it as “Canada visa price in Pakistan 2022”.
- If you need to provide your biometrics, the biometric fee of CAD $85 (per person) / CAD $170 (for a family of 2 or more)/ CAD $255 (for a group of performing artists of 3 or more) covers the CVAC service charge for Package Transmission, with the exception of the following instances:
- For any subsequent submissions of passport and/or documents after the initial package transmission, applicants will be required to pay the Package Transmission fee every time this request is made through the VAC.
- For applicants who submit their passport or documents at a different VAC from the one where they initially provided their biometrics, the Package Transmission fees will apply. You can consider it a part of Canada visa fees for Pakistani.
- If no package is transmitted at the time of biometric enrolment (when the application has been submitted online), the initial package transmission is included in the fee of CAD $85 for biometric enrolment and package transmission. ·
- All applicants who are submitting paper applications (with or without biometrics) will need to pay the Assisted Service – Paper Application fee
- If you do not need to provide biometrics and you are submitting your passport, documents, or both at the VAC, the Package Transmission fee will apply.
For other service charges of applying for a Canada visa from Pakistan, you are advised to visit the VFS website.
Methods of Payment of Service Charges
The applicants will pay Service charges in person at the Canada Visa Application Centre in cash. You can also pay Online.
TRACK YOUR CANADA VISA APPLICATION
The applicants can use the “Track your Application” facility if they have already submitted an application for a Visa at the Canada Visa Application Centre and have received an acknowledgment with a tracking number.
This service only provides information on the current location of the visa application, and not on the exact stage of the application process.
If you fail to get Canada Visit Visa
If even fulfilling all Canada visa from Pakistan requirements you remain unsuccessful, you don’t need to worry at all. you can re-apply after removing the objections raised on the visa application. Though refusal will be a shocking and frustrating experience you can always re-apply for the Canada tourist visa.
In the case of failure, the applicants do not even understand what they “did wrong”. They had submitted all the documents on the checklist, they completed all the forms, they paid all the right fees and yet somehow have to face this situation. E Visa For Pakistani Citizens
Please keep in mind that something was missing in the visa application, which is why the visa officer has not approved your application. The Embassy issues a letter containing the refusal reasons. You can remove the reasons and can re-apply for a Canada visa from Pakistan.
Friends, we have discussed the Canada visa from Pakistan requirements in detail here. You can also find here the procedure to apply for Canada Visa in the blog. So you can easily apply for a visa. However, you can ask any questions by commenting below in case of any queries.