Welcome, friends, you have landed on the right page. Here you can learn the easiest method for Iqama expiry check without Absher in a simple way.
It is very important for more than 10 Million ex-pats living in the kingdom. They all have Iqama, a Saudi Residence Permit with limited time validity. So, Iqama holders have to remain in touch with the Ministry of Interior system.
There are multiple methods to check iqama validity in KSA. The most famous procedure was the query iqama expiry check through the MOI portal which doesn’t work now. Ministry of Interior now redirects the ex-pats to the Absher system.
Eventually, they are checking Iqama’s validity there. This process is easy for registered users but the foreigners who have no Absher account feel disease. So we will explain the procedure of Iqama Expiry Check Without Absher in detail here.
Iqama Expiry Check Without Absher
This is a newly found method for Iqama Expiry Check. It shows the iqama expiry date both in Hijri and Georgian calendars. If you don’t have an account Absher and want to save your time, then you should use this Iqama validity check procedure. Please write down your iqama number and date of birth and follow these simple steps.
- Step1: Click on this link to open the Labor ministry website. https://www.mol.gov.sa/IndividualUser/BasicInfo.aspx
- Step 2: Change the language to English as options are given on the top of the left side of your screen. You can see it in the screenshot given below.
- Step 3: The new page is opened in front of you where you have to enter your Iqama number and date of birth. This is the process to create an account on the labor ministry site but we will not complete it. Just put your particulars and get your iqama expiry date.
- Step 4: Now enter the captcha verification code into the last box and press the ‘’Next’’ button to check Iqama validity. The process is completed and your required information is shown on the new page. Your full name, gender, nationality, and other things are also appearing here with the expiry date.
(Must Read: Easy way to Check Kafeel name)
Now after checking your Iqama validity stop the operation by simply closing your browser. A lot of ex-pats called it the Saudi iqama validity check.
FAQ About Iqama Expiry Check Without Absher
- Q: How do I check my Iqama validity?
- Ans: You can check your Iqama validity with or without Absher. Both procedures are available in this blog.
- Q: How can I check my Iqama expiry date without Absher?
- Ans: You can check your Iqama expiry date without Absher on the Labor Ministry’s Website.
- Q: How can I check my Iqama Mehna?
- Ans: You can check Iqama Mehna on your Iqama card. For more details, you can check it on the Absher site.
- Q: Can I go exit with expired Iqama?
- Ans: Yes, you can go exit with expired Iqama but within the 30 days of expiry.
- Q: What happens if iqama expired?
- Ans: After 3 days grace period, your salary account will be frozen and you will have to pay a fine of 500 Riyal.
So, friends, you have learned Iqama Expiry Check Without Absher in this blog. A video tutorial for Urdu users is also available here for guidance. In spite of all, our comment box is still available for your queries regarding Iqama Validity Check in KSA.