BM Online OEC Exemption
Bmonline system is installed for overseas workers known as Balik Manggagawa, returning to Philippine for holidays. They usually require an overseas employment certificate and have to visit POEA office. Now they can get OEC Exemption by meeting some conditions.
Either you are eligible for OEC Exemption or not, it may be checked by Balik Manggagawa online. If you do not fulfill requirements, bmonline system will provide you an appointment for visiting the office to get your overseas employment certificate. In this way, OFWs can save their time.
First of all, we are explaining the procedure to use bmonline service, then conditions for Balik Manggagawa OEC exemption will be discussed in detail.
Procedure to get bm online OEC exemption
- Open official website bmonline.poea.gov.ph
- Log in to bmonline system if you are registered already, otherwise, you can sign up by using your e-mail ID. The system will send a confirmation link to your e-mail account. Click on this link which will redirect you to the Balik Manggagawa online system.
- After login, you will have to enter the number of your last OEC. In case you have no oec, you don’t qualify for Balik Manggagawa OEC exemption. So you should set an Online Appointment to get oec.
Remember that you have the option to select your nearest POEA office and schedule on this bmonline system.
- If already have an oec then update your Particulars, according to the new details.
- Now you can check your exemption by clicking on Acquire OEC or Exemption for online assessment. Enter your flight date and confirm that you are returning to your same job and employer.
(Also read: Check Iqama Expiry with Abshar)
Friends, if your information is correct, a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen showing that you are exempted from securing the OEC and payment of processing fee. You can see this message below.
(Also read: STC balance transfer)
Friends if an OFW has a valid work permit and fulfills these OEC requirements, he can get Balik Manggagawa oec exemption by using bmonline system. If he
- Already have an overseas employment certificate i.e, his record is available in POEA Database.
- Will continue his same job with his same employer.
- Will return to his same Job site.
What will happen on Departure Date?
As an exempted Balik Manggagawa, you will adopt this procedure for your departure.
- You will go to the airline counter directly for check-in.
- Then you will have to show your passport and valid work permit on immigration counter.
Now provide these documents to avail travel tax and terminal fee exemption.
your work permit
Current employment certificate.
Friend, the procedure is completed, now you can enjoy your flight.
Video for practical guidance
Common questions about BM Online OEC Exemption
We are giving some questions with answers about BM Online OEC Exemption to clear your concepts. These points will also provide you necessary information regarding Balik Manggagawa system.
Q: What do you mean by “POEA Database Record”
A: When anybody applies for oec, his record is saved in POEA Database. The bmonline system uses this record in every time when you apply for oec or its exemption. This is called “POEA Database Record”.
Q: If I am already exempted, how it may be checked?
A: You will log in to your bmonline account and follow the procedure given in our article. Balik Manggagawa System will show a confirmation message.
Q: I am registered in the online system, can change my e-mail ID?
A: No, you will have to use the same email account to log in, because it works on a permanent basis.
Q: What does a confirmation Message indicate?
A: This indicates that the applicant is returning from the same job and its record is available in the database. So this worker is exempted from getting new OEC. It will also guide you about the procedure of your departure.
Q: What to do if the system does not show a pop-up message?
A: In this case, you will be redirected to the appointment page automatically by the bmonline system. Then Balik Manggagawa should adopt the above-stated procedure to get oec.
Q: How I can find BM Exemption Number?
A: BM system generates this number and shows it in the confirmation message. You can note this number but it is not necessary. It will be saved in your data automatically and immigration officer will check it on your departure.
Q: How many times we can use our OEC ?
A: It may be used for a single time within sixty days. Next time you will have to log in bmonline system to get new oec of exemption.
Q: What will happen, if I lost my OEC?
A: No problem, you can take its print again from Balik Manggagawa online system.
Friends, we have explained the whole procedure in a very simple way. If there is any confusion regarding Bmonline System or overseas employment certificate, you can ask your question in the comments section.
(Also read: MOI Traffic Violation)