Easiest way to check Iqama expiry online
Iqama expiry check
Iqama expiry and iqama expiry check red green are issues of Saudi expats, living is KSA on Iqama. It is a big question for them that how to check iqama expiry. In fact it is so simple, as you can check Iqama validity online by visiting the website of the Ministry of Interior KSA.
The first thing required for Iqama check is your ten digit Iqama or Residence Permit number. You can found it easily from Iqama or Residence Permit. Write down this number, now you are able to check date of Iqama expiry.
Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia issues Iqama for 5 years but does not mention Iqama expiry date on card. So workers remain worried about Iqama check. We have explained the procedure for Iqama expiry check red green in very simple way below.
Simplest Way to check Iqama Expiry
- For direct access to required page, Click on this Link.
This page will be shown.
- Enter your ten digit Iqama number here to check your Iqama expiry.
- Then enter image code, which is shown below in the box.
- Now you can view your Iqama expiry date by clicking on “view” button.
Friends, this portal shows your iqama validity in YYYY/MM/DD format in Hijra Calender. You can convert Hijri Date to any other format by the help of google.
Above stated process explains the easy way of Iqama expiry check red green but it fails some time, then you can adopt this procedure.
- You will have to open the Ministry of Interior website https://www.moi.gov.sa by clicking on the link.
- Select your language as “English”.
- Now click on “E-Services” Tab.
- Click on the “Passport” shown on the left side.
- Then find “Query” by going down, after clicking on it, system will ask about your Iqama number.
- Enter ten digit number and image code. Then click on “View” to check iqama expiry.
In this way, you can check your Iqama status or Iqama expiry check red green. This process may be a little bit lengthy but not so difficult indeed.
Friends, some people complain that their Iqama duration, given in Albashar account is incorrect. It does not match with the Aljawazat system, due to which they have to face difficulty in some cases. (Visa free countries for Pakistan)
Such people can know their exact Iqama expiry date from this official website. They can fulfill their government matters by conforming their Iqama expiry. It is a fact that Saudi post demands exact Iqama duration to update national address. post office website does not proceed without Iqama expiry check.
Video for Iqama expiry check.
Iqama expiry check red green
Iqama Status Check or Iqama expiry check red green is done by MOI website. It may be platinum, red, green, yellow or white. Iqama number is required for this action. Now you can easily check your iqama color by this simple method.
- To check your iqama status, first of all open this link moi.gov.sa.
- On opening this page, enter your Iqama number in the box.
- This is time to enter image code.
- Then click on Search button to see your iqama color.
According to new system of KSA, government wants to provide maximum jobs to Saudi nationals. Nitaqat system was introduced to achieve this goal in kingdom.
This process is known as Iqama Status Check. Some Saudi expats also call it moi iqama check red green. Both terms are the same and have same practical method. Check MOI Traffic Violation in Saudia
When you go for Iqama expiry check red green, you come to know that there are four categories of Nitaqat which are classified in four colors. These nitaqat categories are based upon the ratio of local and foreign workers in the company. The specifications of these colors are given below.
A company having up to 10 % Saudi employee as compare to foreigners is kept in nitaqat white category. It means this company will not be covered under nitaqat system.
Green and Platinum
A company is awarded green category, if it provides jobs to 12% local citizens. When this ratio reached to 40%, the company will fall in platinum category. Companies having this category get these incentives for the government.
- The labor/immigration department facilitate such companies and those can get new visas within 2 months.
- The foreign workers of these companies can get the facility of 3 months advance Iqama renewal.
- The trade of employees is changed easily.
- Acceptance of employees in yellow or red category is possible.
Nitaqat Yellow Category
Nitaqat yellow category is allotted to those companies in Saudi Arabia, which have only 7% local workers. Such organizations are punished by the government and have to face these disadvantages.
- one visa is issued for 2 employees sponsorship depart.
- Transfer from other company is restricted.
- iqamas of employees working for 4 years are not renewed.
- Such companies have no right to stop employees who want to change their sponsorship’s to platinum or green category.
As usual red is worst category which is allotted to the companies, which have only 4% Saudi employees. Saudi labor department is punishing these companies in this way that:
- Such company cannot get any further visa.
- Have no right to take employees from any other company.
- Can’t let employees to migrate to green or platinum companies
- Can’t get renewal of employee’s iqama and change professions as well.
Iqama Status Check Video
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia never tolerate illegal stay of expats. In this sense, Iqama renewal demands your special attention. Always remember if you want to live here, you have to follow all rules and regulations strictly. If your Iqama is going to be expire, you will have to renew it in advance for your own convenience. Keep on checking iqama expiry by adopting the procedure given in this article. An easy online system is available now for Iqama renewal.
Online Iqama renewal Procedure
In online system, Iqama renewal is responsibility of Government Relations officer (GOR) or your HR department. You have to provide them your old Iqama before iqama expiry date to avoid penalty. According to new policy, iqama fee for 2019 is 750 SR.Work permit fee will be charged 6,000 SR and average insurance is 450 SR.
Medical Exam is mandatory for Asian and Africans before the Iqama renewal every year. After the renewal, MOI will inform you by SMS. You also check your iqama renewal status by Abshir services. GRO of your company will deliver you new iqama. You can also receive it from the Jawazt. Please note that you have to provide a copy of your new iqama to your bank as soon as possible, so that your account remain active. Bank can freeze your account in case of delay.
Iqama Renewal Video
In Saudi Arabia, residence permit issued to a foreign worker is called Iqama. It is known as Muqeem card in Arabic. Of-course, employment visa is necessary for it. If some one want to work or study in Saudi Arabia, he/she will have to get Iqama to live there. It may be valid for one or two years and for five years in specific cases.
The Iqama is not necessary only for those who want to work there, but everyone who wants to stay there for two months, for ten months, even that for ten years. it is important as residence permit for other countries . So a person who works there, if he wants to call his wife to stay there with him, he will have to get Iqama for her, as well as visa. It is necessary not only for wife, but also in case of children. They all require Iqama expiry check red green.
( Aslo read: Bmonline)
Benefits Of Iqama
There are a lot of benefits of Iqama. Foreign worker can open a bank account in Saudi Arabia, if has a valid Iqama. They also can apply visa of any country by showing it as travel document. You can use it for treatment in hospitals and for many other purposes in Saudia.
Requirements For Iqama
First requirement to get an Iqama is work visa. This visa is issued on the sponsorship basis and the sponsor is called Kafeel. We can know kafeel name by Iqama check. A worker is bound to apply Iqama with in 90 days after his arrival in Saudi Arabia on work visa. For this purpose, visa approval letter and Iqama application will be submitted in the Ministry of Labour and Social Development. Your employer will support you in this entire official process.