We would like to share the procedure of applying for a Turkish visa before elaborating on the Turkey visa requirements from Pakistan.
Friends, Anatolia visa centers collect Turkey visa applications in Pakistan. You have to visit the Anatolia application center without an appointment. The Turkish visa form also will be filled up there.
Turkey visa requirements from Pakistan
Now we are giving here Turkey visa requirements from Pakistan with all the details here. These are the necessary documents that will be submitted along with the application form for a Turkish visa.
- Write a detailed consent letter containing the purpose of the visit and other details.
- Your valid passport with old Passport Copies ( If any).
- Expats living in Pakistan will provide a valid visa or residence permit.
- Two recent photographs with a white background. The size must be 5 by 5cm.
- In case of a work visa, you will arrange the Employment Cover Letter. It must contain your job position, your salary and period of job, etc. The last three payslips are also required. It is an important part of Turkey visa requirements from Pakistan.
Also read: ( 7 days free visa of Turkey )
- If you are a Govt employee, the approval letter of Ex-Pakistan leave and NOC is included in Turkey visa requirements.
- Police Character Certificate is a must for a Turkey visa application from Pakistan.
- Another Turkey visa requirement is the Travel Health Insurance Certificate which will cover the whole period of your stay in Turkey.
- The Turkish embassy in Islamabad also demands Health Certificate, as proof of physical fitness. You can get it from your District Headquarters Hospital.
- Polio Vaccination Certificate is also a requirement for applying for a Turkey visa from Pakistan.
- You will have to provide Hotel and flight bookings as well.
- Bank letter and account statement for the last three months.
- invitation letter in case of a business visa or visiting a relative.
Next Step for Turkish Visa Application
Now your documents are complete and you can visit your nearest Gerry’s Center to submit your visa application. You will pay Visa fees at the application center. There will be no interview for a Turkey visa, while the processing period is 2-4 weeks.
Turkey Visa Fee
|Turkey visa fee for Single Entry||RS 12000|
|Anatolia Center Service Charges||RS 8000|
Note: According to the rules of the Turkey embassy in Islamabad, the visa fee and service charges are non-refundable. In case of rejection, the embassy does not mention the reason for the refusal. However, you can apply again in the same month.
You can get more information regarding Turkey visa requirements from Pakistan from this video. This video is available on our YouTube channel named “Visa Guide”. We provide complete guidance for visas and immigration from different countries on this channel.