Turkey visa from Pakistan
Gerry’s Visa Drop-box Centers collect Turkey visa applications in Pakistan. Before visiting Gerry’s office, you will have to visit Turkey embassy in Islamabad website to fill up the application form. Please click on this link of Turkey embassy and fill-up the form carefully. Then take its print and sign it to submit in Gerry’s office.
Turkey Visa Requirements
We are giving here Turkey visa requirements with all the details here. These are the necessary documents which will be submitted along with application form for Turkey visa from Pakistan.
- Write a detailed consent letter containing the purpose of visit and other details.
- Your valid passport with old Passport Copies ( If any).
- Expats living in Pakistan will provide a valid visa or residence permit.
- Two recent photographs with white background. Size must be 5 by 5cm.
- In case of a work visa, you will arrange the Employment Cover Letter. It must contain your job position, your salary and period of job, etc. Last three payslips are also required. It is an important part of Turkey visa requirements.
(Check it: ویزا گائیڈ بک اردو میں پڑھیں)
- If you are a Govt employee, approval letter of Ex-Pakistan leave and NOC is included in Turkey visa requirements.
- Police Character Certificate is must for Turkey visa application from Pakistan.
- Another Turkey visa requirement is Travel Health Insurance Certificate which will cover the whole period of your stay in Turkey.
- The Turkish embassy in Islamabad also demands Health Certificate, stating that you are physically fit and have no chronic disease. You can get it from your District Headquarters Hospital.
- Polio Vaccination Certificate is also a requirement for applying for Turkey visa from Pakistan.
- You will have to provide Hotel and flight booking as well.
- Bank letter and account statement of last three months.
- invitation letter in case of business visa or visiting a relative.
Now your documents are complete and you can visit your nearest Gerry’s Center to submit your Turkey visa application. Visa Fee will be received at the application center. An interview is not required now for Turkey visa, while the processing period is 2-4 weeks.
Also read: ( 7 days free visa of Turkey )
Turkey Visa Fee
Turkey visa fee for Single Entry: RS 7350
Gerry’s charges: RS 2800
Note: According to the rules of Turkey embassy in Islamabad, the visa fee and service charges are non-refundable. If your application is rejected, the embassy does not mention the reason for the refusal. However, you can apply again in the same month.
Turkey visa from Pakistan Video
You can get more information regarding Turki visa for Pakistani from this video. This video is available on our YouTube channel named “Visa Guide”. We provide complete guidance for visas and immigration of different countries on this channel.