Turkey Visa from Pakistan
The demand for Turkey visit visa from Pakistan has increased after the Corona pandemic. The reason is very simple, it was the first country that started issuing visas after lockdowns. It is another fact that Turkey’s visa is not so difficult from Pakistan.
Along with regular visas, Turkey also issues free-of-charge single-transit visas with a 7-day stay to Pakistani nationals. In this blog, we will discuss a Turkey visit visa as well as a Turkish free transit visa in detail.
Procedure to Apply for a Turkey Visa from Pakistan
You have to adopt this procedure to apply for a Turkey visit visa from Pakistan.
- The procedure has been changed and now you have no need to fill up an online visa form.
- Just visit the Anatolia visa application center and get a token.
- No appointment is required for submitting papers now. The staff will fill up your visa form at the center.
- Then on your turn, you will have to submit all required papers on the counter to get a Turkey visit visa from Pakistan.
Only ”ANATOLIA Travel Services” is now providing a Dropbox facility for Turkey.
Turkish embassy Islamabad
Address of Turkish embassy Islamabad: Street No: 1, G-5/4, Diplomatic Enclave,
Ph: 051-8319800 Consular call center: + 90 312 292 29 29
Website of Turkish Embassy Islamabad: https://islamabad-emb.mfa.gov.tr/Mission
Anatolia Visa Application Centers
|Islamabad Visa Application Center|
|ISE Tower, Office No 203 & 206 & 207, 2nd Floor, Blue Area, Islamabad|
|Phone: 051 2895517-18, 2895519-20|
|Anatolia Lahore Visa Application Center|
|High Q Tower, Ground Floor Main Lobby Arcade Hall No: 5, Gulberg Scheme No: 5|
|Phone: 042 35775447, 35775448|
|Anatolia Karachi Visa Application Center|
|The Forum Center Office No: 125, 126, 127, 1st Floor, Clifton, Karachi|
|Phone: 021 35303800, 35303801, 35303802|
You can check Anatolia Peshawar, Gujranwala, Sialkot, and Hyderabad center’s addresses on the official Anatolia website.
Turkey Visit Visa Fee from Pakistan
Turkey visit visa fee from Pakistan for a Single entry visit visa is 60 USD now the service charges of Anatolia are 65 USD for normal application. People also search it as ”Turkey visit visa price in Pakistan”. You will have to pay this fee in PAK Rupee on the counter. You can get more guidelines from the table given below.
|Visa Type||Embassy Fee||Anatolia Fee|
|Single Entry||60 USD||65 USD (Normal Application)|
|Multiple Entry||190 USD||80 USD (VIP Application)|
|Single Transit||60 USD||–|
|Double Transit||120 USD||–|
Value-Added Services of Anatolia
Anatolia offers a few value-added services including hotel booking, flight booking, and travel insurance. You can avail of these services by paying a fee according to the schedule given below.
|Type of Service||Amount in Cash|
|Premium Lounge||2,000 PKR|
|Flight Reservation||1,800 PKR|
|Hotel Reservation||1,800 PKR|
|Courier (Return Passport Home Delivery)||4,500 PKR|
|Internet kiosk||1,300 PKR|
|SMS||Free of ch arge|
Turkey Visit Visa Requirements From Pakistan 2023
These are the Turkey visit visa requirements from Pakistan. In simple words, when you are going to apply for a Turkey visa for Pakistani, you have to pick up these documents along with you.
- Print out of filled Turkey visa application form.
- Original Passport and photocopies with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- 2 fresh photographs of 2 by 2-inch size with a white background.
- Filled visa interview form which will be provided by Gerry’s office.
- Consent letter for document verification.
- Travel health insurance, this facility is now available at Gerry’s center.
- A polio vaccination certificate is also mandatory to get a Turkey visit visa from Pakistan.
- Flight and hotel reservation (ticket is not required at this stage)
- NADRA family registration certificate.
- A request letter/cover letter from the company or describing the purpose of the visit. If you are a business owner, then you can write this letter on your business letterhead.
- NTN is mandatory for all applicants.
- You have to also provide your last three salary slips in case of employment and tax papers in case of business. The membership card of the chamber of commerce is required for businessmen but it is not essential.
- Bank statement of the last 3 months with account maintenance certificate.
NOTE: Visa application processing time is 15 days which may vary in some cases. You are advised to apply 3 weeks prior to your program for a Turkish visa from Pakistan.
Sure-shot Turkey Visa from Pakistan
- Provide a genuine bank statement showing the continuous transactions and the 5to 8-lac closing balance.
- The Turkish Embassy is not issuing a visa on a fresh passport in the case of individuals, so don’t apply without a travel history. You should visit 2 or 3 countries before applying for a Turkish visa from Pakistan now.
- However, if you have a strong family background, a solid business, or a sound career then you can take a chance.
- The invitation letter is not required for tourist purposes but it can increase the chances of visa approval. You can contact a Turkish tour operator in this regard.
- The period of stay mentioned in your travel insurance, hotel booking, and return air ticket must be the same.
- You can also get a short-shot Turkish visa while going to Umrah, its details are given below.
7 Days Free Turkey Transit Visa for Pakistani
If you are interested in visiting Turkey and find the Turkey visa for Pakistanis a little bit difficult, then there is a free opportunity waiting for you. Yes, you can get a 7-day free Turkey transit visa. It is for those Pakistanis who are traveling with Turkish Airlines to Saudi Arabia with the aim of Umrah.
Its basic condition is that they have confirmed the Turkish Airlines ticket, a valid Umrah visa. Moreover, such a person should not be banned/objectionable to enter Turkey.
For Umrah Visa Holders
The applicants traveling with the Umrah visa should submit the required documents stated in the enclosed list for a single transit visa. This free-of-charge transit visa with 7 days stay in Turkey, can be obtained from Turkey Embassy in Islamabad through GERRY’s Visa Drop Box Center. You can also get this visa on the way back to Pakistan. It is a famous method to get a Turkey visa for Pakistani now.
For US, UK & Schengen Visa holders
This Turkey visa for Pakistani with free 7 day stay in Turkey will also be issued free of charge to Pakistani Passport holders who are traveling with Turkish Airlines to Schengen countries including the USA, UK, and Ireland through Turkey.
The condition is that they have confirmed Turkish Airlines tickets and are not banned/objectionable for entry into Turkey. Please note that these Applicants are also eligible to obtain the Turkey e-visa.
Procedure to Obtain a Free Turkey Visa
This free Turkey visa for Pakistanis may be obtained either in advance from Pakistan or from a Turkish airport like other Transit visas. The application of the transit visa with 7 day stay in Turkey, is free of charge. In Pakistan, this visa can be obtained through Gerry’s offices across the country. Turkey Embassy in Islamabad has authorized them only for the collection of visa applications.
Documents for Turkey Transit Visa for Pakistan
These are Documents for the Turkey Transit visa for Pakistan. The keyword “Turkey visa requirements for Pakistan 2023” is also used nowadays to search for this topic.
1. Visa Application Form duly filled, submitted on the online system, printed, and signed by the applicant. (CNIC number, father and mother names, and complete residential and host (if applicable) addresses are a must.
2. Passport/travel document valid for at least 6 months as of the date of your arrival in Turkey.
3. Copies of the recent and old passports along with the used pages concerning visa entry and exit stamps (If it is relevant and not empty pages).
4. Two recent colored biometric photographs of the applicant with a size of 5×5 cm and a white background are a must for a Turkey visa.
5. Travel health insurance certificate covering a minimum of Euros 30,000, the period of stay in Turkey and the repatriation costs as well.
6. Polio vaccination certificate from the Government Hospitals or authorized laboratories.
(The validity of the vaccination should cover the travel period and the vaccination’s date should not be more than one year old)
7. A document stating the destination country after Turkey (Copy of the visa or residence permit related to the destination country)
8. Copy of the confirmed ticket.
9. Copy of the hotel reservation (Reservation only)
10. Employment letter stating the name, position, salary, profession or type of skill from the company (if there is any)
11. A bank account maintenance certificate and original bank statements of the last three months is necessary for getting a Turkey visa for Pakistani.
[The current balance should cover all the expenses (accommodation + food and beverages)] which are signed and stamped by the bank officer.
1. Consent letter of the parents arranged by the Notary (if the applicant is under 18 years old and applying for a Turkey visa from Pakistan)
2. Bonafide letter (If the applicant is a student)
3. Professional Qualification Certificate from the board of the professional organization / Skill Certificate from the related association
4. Original family civil registration act (if the family travels together)
5. E-Visa copy/copies (if the applicant is accompanied by any person who has a valid Turkish E-Visa)
6. Ex-Pakistan Leave Paper or NOC for Government Officers from their institutions (if it is relevant)
All possible information to get a Turkey visa is available in this blog. If you are applying for a Turkey visit visa from Pakistan and find some difficulty, you can ask a question by commenting below.