Turkey Visit Visa from Pakistan
The demand for Turkey visit visa from Pakistan has increased after the Corona pandemic. The reason is very simple, it was the first country that started issuing visas after lockdowns. It is another fact that Turkey’s visa is not so difficult from Pakistan.
Along with regular visas, Turkey also issues free-of-charge single-transit visas with a 7-day stay to Pakistani nationals. In this blog, we will discuss a Turkey visit visa as well as a Turkish free transit visa in detail.
Procedure to Apply for a Turkey Visa from Pakistan
You have to adopt this procedure to apply for Turkey visit visa from Pakistan
- The procedure has been changed and now you have no need to fill up an online visa form.
- Just visit the Anatolia visa application center and get a token.
- No appointment is required for submitting papers now. The staff will fill up your visa form at the center.
- Then on your turn, you will have to submit all required papers on the counter to get a Turkey visit visa from Pakistan.
Only ”ANATOLIA Travel Services” is now providing a dropbox facility for Turkey.
Turkish embassy Islamabad
Address of Turkish embassy Islamabad: Street No: 1, G-5/4, Diplomatic Enclave,
Ph: 051-8319800 Consular call center: + 90 312 292 29 29
Anatolia Visa Application Centers
|Anatolia Islamabad Visa Application Center|
|ISE Tower, Office No 203 & 206 & 207, 2nd Floor, Blue Area, Islamabad|
|E-mail: [email protected]|
|Phone: 051 2895517-18, 2895519-20|
|Anatolia Lahore Visa Application Center|
|High Q Tower, Ground Floor Main Lobby Arcade Hall No: 5, Gulberg Scheme No: 5|
|E-mail: [email protected]|
|Phone: 042 35775447, 35775448|
|Anatolia Karachi Visa Application Center|
|The Forum Center Office No: 125, 126, 127, 1st Floor, Clifton, Karachi|
|E-mail: [email protected]|
|Phone: 021 35303800, 35303801, 35303802|
You can check Anatolia Pishawar, Gujranwala, Sialkot, and Hyderabad center’s addresses on the official Anatolia website.
Turkey visa fee for Pakistani
Turkey visa fee for Single entry visit visa is RS 12000/ now the services charges of Anatolia are RS 8000. You will have to pay 20 thousand rupees in total at the visa center.
Turkey Visit Visa Requirements From Pakistan 2022
These are the Turkey visit visa requirements from Pakistan 2022. In simple words, when you are going to apply for a Turkey visa for Pakistani, you have to pick up these documents along with you.
- Print out of filled Turkey visa application form.
- Original Passport and photocopies with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- 2 fresh photographs of 2 by 2-inch size with a white background.
- Filled visa interview form which will be provided by Gerry’s office.
- Consent letter for document verification.
- Travel health insurance, this facility is now available at Gerry’s center.
- A polio vaccination certificate is also mandatory to get a Turkey visit visa from Pakistan.
- Flight and hotel reservation (ticket is not required at this stage)
- NADRA family registration certificate.
- A request letter/cover letter from the company or describing the purpose of the visit. If you are a business owner, then you can write this letter on your business letterhead.
- NTN is mandatory for all applicants.
- You have to also provide your last three salary slips in case of employment and tax papers in case of business. The membership card of the chamber of commerce is required for businessmen but it is not essential.
- Bank statement of the last 3 months with account maintenance certificate.
NOTE: Visa application processing time is 15 days which may vary in some cases. You are advised to apply 3 weeks prior to your program for a Turkish visa from Pakistan.
Sure-shot Turkey Visa from Pakistan
- Provide a genuine bank statement showing the continuous transections and the 4 to 6 lac closing balance.
- The Turkish Embassy is not issuing a visa on a fresh passport in the case of individuals, so don’t apply without a travel history. You should visit 2 or 3 countries before applying for a Turkish visa from Pakistan now.
- However, if you have a strong family background, a solid business, or a sound carrier then you can take a chance.
- The invitation letter is not required for tourist purposes but it can increase the chances of visa approval. You can contact a Turkish tour operator in this regard.
- The period of stay mentioned in your travel insurance, hotel booking, and return air ticket must be the same.
- You can also get a short shot Turkish visa while going for Umrah, its details are given below.
7 Days Free Turkey Transit Visa for Pakistani
You are interested in visiting Turkey and find the Turkey visa for Pakistani a little bit difficult, then there is a free opportunity waiting for you. Yes, you can get seven day free Turkey transit visa. It is for those Pakistanis who are traveling with Turkish Airlines to Saudi Arabia with the aim of Umrah.
Its basic condition is that they have confirmed the Turkish Airlines ticket, a valid Umrah visa. Moreover, such a person should not be banned/objectionable to enter Turkey.
For Umrah Visa Holders
The applicants traveling with the Umrah visa should submit the required documents stated in the enclosed list for a single transit visa. This free-of-charge transit visa with 7 days stay in Turkey, can be obtained from Turkey Embassy in Islamabad through GERRY’s Visa Drop Box Center. You can also get this visa on the way back to Pakistan. It is a famous method to get a Turkey visa for Pakistani now.
Also read: Umrah visa fee and requirements
For US, UK & Schengen Visa holders
This Turkey visa for Pakistani with free 7 day stay in Turkey will also be issued free of charge to Pakistani Passport holders who are traveling with Turkish Airlines to the Schengen countries including the USA, UK, and Ireland through Turkey.
The condition is that they have confirmed Turkish Airlines tickets and are not banned/objectionable for entry into Turkey. Please note that these Applicants are also eligible to obtain the Turkey e-visa.
Procedure to obtain Free Turkey Visa
This free Turkey visa for Pakistani may be obtained either in advance from Pakistan or from Turkish airport like other Transit visas. The application of the transit visa with 7 days stay in Turkey, free of charge. In Pakistan, this visa can be obtained through Gerry’s offices across the country. Turkey Embassy in Islamabad has authorized them only for the collection of visa applications.
Documents for Turkey Transit visa for Pakistan
These are Documents for the Turkey Transit visa for Pakistan. The keyword “Turkey visa requirements for Pakistan 2020” is also used nowadays to search for this topic.
1. Visa Application Form duly filled, submitted on the online system, printed and signed by the applicant. (CNIC number, father and mother names, complete residential and host (if applicable) addresses are a must.
2. Passport/travel document valid for at least 6 months as of the date of your arrival in Turkey.
3. Copies of the recent and old passports along with the used pages concerning visa entry and exit stamps (If it is relevant and not empty pages).
4. Two recent colored biometric photographs of the applicant with a size of 5×5 cm and white background are must for a Turkey visa.
5. Travel health insurance certificate covering the minimum of Euros 30.000, the period of stay in Turkey and the repatriation costs as well.
6. Polio vaccination certificate from the Government Hospitals or the authorized laboratories.
(The validity of the vaccination should cover the travel period and the vaccination’s date should not be more than one year old)
7. A document stating the destination country after Turkey (Copy of the visa or residence permit related to the destination country)
8. Copy of the confirmed ticket.
9. Copy of the hotel reservation (Reservation only)
10. Employment letter stating the name, position, salary, profession or type of skill from the company (if there is any)
11. Bank account maintenance certificate and original bank statements of the last three months is necessary for getting Turkey visa for Pakistani.
[the current balance should cover all the expenses (accommodation + food and beverages)] which are signed and stamped by the bank officer.
1. Consent letter of the parents arranged by the Notary (if the applicant is under 18 years old and applying for Turkey visa from Pakistan)
2. Bonafide letter (If the applicant is a student)
3. Professional Qualification Certificate from the board of the professional organization / Skill Certificate from the related association
4. Original family civil registration act (if the family travels together)
5. E-Visa copy/copies (if the applicant is accompanied by any person who has a valid Turkish E-Visa)
6. Ex-Pakistan Leave Paper or NOC for Government Officers from their institutions (if it is relevant)
Work visa/work permit of Turkey
The work visa is the most important category of Turkey visa for Pakistani. If someone wants to work in Turkey, definitely he will have to get both a work permit and a work visa. The Ministry of labor and social security issues work permits while a Turkish work visa will be granted by the Turkish embassy in Pakistan.
As usual, a job offer or job contract with a Turkish employer is the basic requirement for Turkey’s work visa. When you arrange a job in Turkey by online means or using your contacts, your employer will submit relevant documents in MLSS. The labor department of Turkey will process it within ninety days.
After its approval, you will be able to apply work visa and Turkey work permit at the same time in the Turkish embassy. Before starting this process, the Turkish employer will submit a job contract and all required papers in the labor ministry for approval of the work permit.
Turkey work permit requirements
You have to apply for a Turkish work permit and work permit in the embassy with this document. This checklist may be download from the embassy website.
Fill up the visa application form on the Turkish online visa system and get its print. This is the first requirement.
- Valid Passport with Copies. An old passport is also required if it has a visa.
- Two 5×5 cm size biometric photo with white background
- Job contract between the Turkish employer and the applicant.
- If the applicant is working in any company in Pakistan, then an employment letter will also be required to apply for a Turkey work visa Advertisement
- A polio vaccination certificate issued by a Govt Hospital is a must for every kind of Turkey visa for Pakistani.
- Turkey embassy also demands Police Character Certificate for permits. You will have to get it from the office of a District police officer in Pakistan.
Note: You should also take away your educational/ skill certificates and NADRA family registration certificate along with you. These are two conditional requirements but recommended by us, in case of work visa and work permit of Turkey.
The validity of the Turkish Work Permit
For the first time, a Turkish work permit is issued with one-year validity. It is extendable, you will apply for an extension before two and a half months before its expiry.
The second time, its validity will be two years, while a permit with three years of validity will be issued the third time. After the completion of 8 years in Turkey, you can get an indefinite work permit which needs no renewal ever.
Concession for University teachers
Lecturers and professors who get a job offer from a Turkish university, do not need to get a work permit. They can apply directly for work visas at the Turk embassy in Islamabad on the basis of the Job agreement. However, the permission letter of the Turkish higher education commission is a must for this purpose. They can get a resident permit within thirty days after reaching Turkey.
Study in Turkey
The interest of Pakistani students to study in Turkey is increasing day by day. They can get a Turkish study visa when:
- They get an official scholarship under ”Pak Turk cultural expo program”
- Pass the Turkish language test “YOS”.
- They can get admission in any Turkish higher education commission-approved education program.
Note: You can get information for admissions from this website: www.studyturkey.metu.edu.tr
YOS test is held in Islamabad every year in the month of June. Turkish embassy in Islamabad issues application forms and date sheet for this test.
Conditions for YOS
The candidate should be a Pakistani student studying in the last year of secondary school.
The desired Turkish institute must be approved by the Turkish higher education commission.
The first part of the test is about learning skills. Both English and Turkish languages are in this part. While in the second part, only Turkish language skills will be examined.
Documents required for Turkish study visa
- A passport with a minimum of 3 months validity.
- completely filled out study visa form
- Two passport-size photos.
- Acceptance letter of the Turkish institute.
- Turkish language test certificate
- Receipt of non-refundable visa fee
- Bank statement of candidate or parents
Turkish research visa
Turkey embassy issues research visas to researchers who want to perform research in Turkey in any subject. The researchers of history and geography can apply for visas in the Turkish embassy before 1st December. Others can apply any through the year. The embassy forward researches visa applications to his Foreign Office for approval and informs the candidates about its status by e-mail time by time.
On approval, the Turkish embassy will call the applicant and advise him to bring these documents with the original Passport and Schedule for traveling and research programs. This is another way to get a Turkey visa for Pakistani.
Filmmakers and photographer
Turkish embassy also issues a special visa to filmmakers and photographers who want to shoot in Turkey. As a first step, these people will send their complete program with necessary documents directly to the Ministry of culture in Turkey. After getting permission they will apply for a Turkey visa from Pakistan in the Turkish embassy.
All possible information to get a Turkey visa is available in this blog. If you are applying for a Turkey visit visa from Pakistan and find some difficulty, you can ask a question by commenting below.