Which Schengen visa is easy to get from Pakistan?
The people who want to get a Schengen visa from Pakistan, usually search on google ”which Schengen visa is easy to get from Pakistan”. Before knowing its exact answer, let me tell you about the Schengen area.
The Schengen area is consists of 26 countries which are known as Schengen visa countries. The visit visa issued by any of these countries is called a Schengen visa. You can visit any Schengen country on a Schengen visa. These are also known as Schengen area countries. You can find a list of Schengen countries below.
List Of Schengen Countries
This List Of Schengen Countries Is Finalized After Brexit. So It Is Final Schengen Visa Countries List. List of all European Countries
- Czech Republic
Schengen visa from Pakistan
The rejection rate of Schengen visa applications from Pakistan is very high due to many factors. If we talk about the first reason, it may be the worst value of Pakistani passport in the world. Most of the visa officers are not ready to issue a Schengen visa from Pakistan.
The second reason is the attitude of our people. They usually make fake cases and papers as well. Now the consular section of any Schengen country embassy is overactive and has more resources for verification of documents. We can say that now it is not easily possible to cheat them. So the result will be a rejection of your Schengen visa application.
The third most common reason is that Pakistani applicants don’t care for documents. They only gather routine papers and do not try to show strong ties in the homeland. In this way, they remain failed to convince the visa officer that they must return to their country within the time frame.
Moreover, people interested in getting a Schengen visa from Pakistan never examine the visa rejection reports of the relevant countries. As you know, the Schengen visa allows visiting any Schengen country. The condition is that you will have to enter your main destination first. So you should apply for your Schengen visa from that country whose rejection rate is lowest as compared to others.
So you must study the visa rejection report of the European union before applying for a Schengen visa from Pakistan. We are revealing here the latest report for your convenience.
Schengen countries visa rejection report
According to the last Schengen countries visa rejection report, Estonia was the Schengen country that rejected minimum visa applications across the world. Estonian embassies turned down only 1.61% of applications last year. It means this country issued a Schengen visa to 98.39% of applicants.
The second Schengen country with the lowest rejection rate is Finland which rejected only 1.7% of applications. In this sense, it may be a better choice for you to apply for the Schengen visa of Estonia.
Iceland stands in the third position among low visa rejection Schengen countries. Its rate was 1.73%. Then comes Latvia With a 2.1% rejection rate. The other low visa rejection Schengen countries and their ratio are given as under:
Poland : 3% Luxembourg: 3.7%
Slovakia: 4.2% Czech Republic: 4.7%
Easy Schengen Visa To Get From Pakistan
People usually ask about the easiest Schengen visa or put this question, ”which Schengen visa is easy to get from Pakistan?”. We have come to know that after the Corona Pandemic, the easiest countries to apply for a Schengen visa from Pakistan are Italy and Spain.
It is a fact that the visa acceptance ratio of Estonia, Finland, and Iceland are on the top but unfortunately it don’t relate to Pakistan. These are collective reports about the whole world. The Majority of these countries have no embassy in our country and operate through other countries.
Schengen Visa Types
Schengen visa has the following two major types.
Airport Transit (A):
Pakistani citizens going to a country via Hungary will have to get an airport transit visa to enter the International Zone of the International Airport. The basic condition is that you have the visa and ticket of the country where you want to go.
Short Stay Visa (C):
This visa is issued for free movement in the Schengen area and for up to 90 days. It will be useful for both tourism and business purposes. Hungry embassy in Islamabad advises submitting all original documents and photocopy set with English translation. Visas application is not collected without the following documents.
Schengen/ Germany Visa Requirements for Pakistani Citizens
Germany visa requirements for Pakistani citizens are the same of all Schengen countries. The applicant will have to provide these documents to the embassy.
- Completed Schengen Visa Form (Use a separate form for each family member)
- Valid passport, which has at least two blank pages.
- Bank State of the last six months.
- Two recent photos with Light grey background.
- 80 Euro Schengen visa fee. The visa fee of all Schengen countries is the same for the Schengen visa.
- Travel Medical Insurance providing 30,000 Euros cover. It does not mean that you will have to pay 30 thousand Euros to an insurance company. Its cost may be up to PKR 3000/. The cheapest rate of Jubilee insurance company is PKR 2000/.
- If a child is traveling with one of the parents, then the other’s permission and Nadra B form are necessary.
- Sponsor letter describing the purpose of the visit, it is not necessary for tourist purpose.
- If an applicant wants to visit Schengen country for business purposes, then the invitation letter of the corresponding Hungarian company is a must. You have to provide the registration of your organization and membership of the Chamber of Commerce and the business records with the Hungarian institutions.
- For medical treatment, the letter and medical reports issued by the local hospital and the acceptance letter of the foreign hospital will be attached. Make it clear that you have mentioned the treatment cost and period in the letter. Also, attach the receipt of the paid expenses.
- If you want to attend a conference, you will have to submit an invitation sent by the foreign organizer and your registration fee receipt. These papers will prove that it is really relevant to you and you have a deep interest in it.
- Employment letter issued by an organization in which you are an employee.
Evidence of good financial condition:
These documents will prove that the applicant has sufficient funds to spend during his Schengen countries visit.
- Return Air Ticket
- Documentary Proof of Hotel Booking or other arrangements for accommodation.
- 6 months bank statement of your account and credit card.
- Income certificate / Salary Slip.
Schengen visa photo size
Schengen visa photo size creates some confusion for applicants. Due to this, it is a common question What is the exact Photo size for a Schengen visa.
Keep in mind that you need two fresh color photos with Light grey background and the Schengen visa photo size must be 35x45mm. According to the Schengen visa photo specification, your head must cover seventy to eighty percent space of the photo. It must be a front pose showing your face towards the camera.
Also read: Iceland visa from Pakistan
After knowing the Schengen visa photo size, this point is also important that the embassy does not accept photoshopped pics. Friends, if you consult a professional photographer, he would aware of Schengen visa photo specifications.
Right of appeal
If the Embassy rejects your Schengen visa request, then you have the right to appeal after removing the objections. The applicant can file his appeal within 8 days after the refusal.
- If you are applying to Hungary embassy, then the appeal must be in Hungaria or the English language.
- The appeal fee is 30 euro, which will have to deposit on the spot.
- The decision on the appeal will be declared within 15 days.
- During this process, you will have to provide further documents that strengthen your case.
- The embassy can call you for the Schengen visa interview but it is optional.
Spain Visa from Pakistan
After the Corona pandemic, the visa issuing ratio of Spain is better than other Schengen countries in Pakistan. The visa requirements are the same as stated for the Schengen visa. You may apply for a Schengen visa in the following visa application centers of Spain.
Spain Visa Application Centre Islamabad
- TCS Visatronix Shakeel Chamber Khayaban-E- Suharwardy, G-6, Islamabad.
- Timings Passport Collection: 09:00 to 16.00 hrs (Monday to Friday) Submission 09:00 to 16.00
- Phone: 51-2607123 Email: [email protected]
Spain Visa Application Centre Lahore
- 58-D/1 Gulberg III, Lahore.
- Phone: 051-2607123 Email: [email protected]
Spain Visa Application Centre Karachi
- 1/37/E Block 6, PECHS, Karachi.
- Phone: 051-2607123 Email: [email protected]
Spain Embassy in Pakistan: https://pak.blsspainvisa.com/index.php
Easiest country to get Schengen visa from Dubai
If you are looking for the easiest country to get Schengen visa from Dubai, you can apply for a Schengen visa from the embassy of Estonia, Finland, or Iceland. The rejection rate of these countries is very low as compared to other Schengen countries.
Friends, now you have known the answer to the question that Which Schengen visa is easy to get from Pakistan? Yes, it is Spain now that is issuing more visas to Pakistanis after Corona. Moreover, the Schengen visa requirements from Pakistan are the same as the whole Schengen area. So prepare your case carefully and apply with full confidence.