Saudi Arabia Family Visit Visa
Saudi Arabia family visit visa is issued to the family members of ex-pats living in the kingdom on Iqama. These relatives may be your father, mother, wife, children, father in law and mother in law. They can perform Umrah as well as visit the country on family visit visa KSA.
According to new visa rules, now a one-month single entry Saudi family visit visa is granted. However, you have the right to apply for 30 days’ extension twice, i.e. 2-month extension is allowed. In this way, the KSA family visit visa holder can stay up to 90 days in the Kingdom. Similarly, the duration of Multiple Saudi Arabia family visit visas has been decreased from 2 years to one year.
As per policy, the visa fee is the same for single entry and multiple Saudi Arabia family visit visa. So the Saudi family visit visa fee is 300 Riyal like other visas. However, in this case, the insurance charges are separate from the visa fee.
How to apply for Saudi Arabia Family Visit Visa?
You have to adopt this simple method for applying for a family visit visa to Saudi Arabia online. Simply follow the few steps given below.
- First Step: Click on the given below direct link to open the required page of the MOF website. https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/FamilyVisitVisa
- Note: The default language for this application is Arabic, so don’t confuse and follow us to fill up the Saudi family visit visa application form.
- Second Step: You can see there are two options on the bottom of the page. You have to click on ‘’أوافق ‘’ which means ‘’Agree”. After clicking a new page will be open. Umrah Visa Fee and Requirements
- Third Step: Now enter your Iqama num ber with expiry date in the relevant boxes and click on “التالی Advertisement
- It is the 4th step for Saudi Arabia family visit visa. Your particulars like name, sponsor name, nationality, and sponsor ID will be shown on the new page. You have to enter here your cell number, city name, and e-mail address. Then click on “التالی’’.
- Fifth Step: Wait for the opening of the new page, then type ‘’زيارة عائلية” in the box of ‘’Purpose of visit’’. You should know that the meaning of these Arabic words is ‘’Family Visit Visa’’. Then put image code as shown in the captcha and click on ‘’ إضافة’’.
- Sixth Step: We will provide the details of your relative on the new screen. You can see these fields on the screenshot given below. Click on’ إضافة’’ after filling up the all required boxes. You can enter the particulars of other persons interested in getting a family visit visa KSA similarity.
- Seventh Step: Now Save the document and send it to your sponsor for his signature and chamber of commerce authentication. This process will take one or two days.
- Eighth Step: After the approval visa document will be generated within two weeks. You will get its print and send it to your relatives.
Now the applicant will visit ‘’Etimad center’’ along with this print and his other documents after getting an appointment. The process of biometric, vaccination, and Medical insurance will be done there. This process is mandatory for family visit visa KSA before contacting the Saudi embassy.
35 to 40 thousand Pak Rupee will be charged on Etimad center including visa fees, lounge fees, biometric fees, and insurance, etc.
Now you will have to submit all the papers with your passport to the Saudi Embassy for visa stamping. It may take a week or more time, however, you can check visa status by the process given in this article. Check Saudi Visa Status
Documents for Saudi family visit visa Stamping
You should bring these documents while visiting the Etimad Centre and Embassy for visa Stamping.
- Visa copy received from Saudi Arabia.
- A valid original Passport with copies.
- Copies of your Sponsor’s Iqama and Passport.
- The proof of relationship with the Sponsor i.e Nadra registration, ID card, Marriage certificate, and B form, etc.
- 2 Passport size photos.
- Biometric and Medical insurance certificate.