Iqama fund and its usage
Before learning the procedure of Public query iqama funds, you must know about the Iqama fund. The ex-pats living in Saudi Arabia avail of some services under the Ministry of the interior like driving license and issuance of a visa.
They have to pay fees and fines sometimes for these government-related services. For this purpose, they deposit money through ATMs or online banking. These funds appear under their Iqamas which is called the Iqama fund and the procedure to check these funds is known as public query available fund.
The details of services for which you may pay with the iqama fund are:
- Huroob removal charges
- Sponsorship transfer fee
- Change of profession fee
- Vehicle registration and renewal fee
- Driving license and renewal fee
- Exit or reentry visa
- Family visit visa and extension fee
For the confirmation of payment Iqama holders usually check iqama funds through the ”Public query available funds” or ”public query Iqama funds’’ service. If these funds are shown online, you can understand that the transaction is not done. If funds are not found, it means the fee is charged. This was checked by the MOI website earlier but now the procedure is changed. You will have to use the Absher website or App for public query available funds.
New Method For Public Query Available Funds
The new method to check iqama funds is the Absher procedure by using the ”public query available funds” service. As Absher is also a portal of MOI, you will adopt almost the same procedure as on the MOI website. If you want to use your smartphone for this purpose, you have the option to use Absher App for better performance. Anyway, follow these simple steps to check iqama funds.
- Step1: Open Absher website by using this link.
- Step2: Select the option of ”Individuals” on the home page.
- Step3: Then change the language to English, when a new page opened.
- Step4: In this step login to your Absher account by entering a user name, password, and image code. Create a new account if you don’t have already. This is an easy task. You can also use any other’s account to check iqama fund.
- Step5: Now you have to find the ”public query Iqama funds” option on the bottom of the new page. You can see all services related to your Iqama here. If it is not visible, then you can use the search box given on the top. Simply type ”public query funds” and press the “Enter” button on your keyboard. On showing this option, click on it.
- Step6: The new page will be opened, where you have to enter your iqama number as identity number and image code/captcha.
- Step7: Then click on the ”View” button and check the details of your Iqama fund.
MOI Iqama Fund
The former method was almost the same and called the MOI Iqama fund. The Ministry of Interior changed it to provide you with better services. Moreover, all Iqama-related services are now available on a single portal. So don’t feel uncomfortable and register yourself on the Absher website or portal to enjoy this facility.
The Procedure to get back Public query available funds
Friends, if you have deposited funds and the Absher is still showing it as iqama fund i.e. transaction is incomplete, you can get it back. Yes, MOI provides you this option provided that it appears in Public query available funds. Once the transaction is done, then you have no chance to refund Iqama funds.
All online banks in Saudi Arabia like Alumina, Al Ahli, Fransi, Riyadh bank, SABB offer this service through ATM, mobile banking, and internet banking. We are letting you know about this procedure through Fransi Bank. Please follow these simple steps to get the refund of Iqama fund.
- First of all, login to the account by entering the password.
- There is an option of Saddad / MOI, select it.
- Now select MOI payments.
- Dropdown and choose Alien control.
- Select the category in which you have deposited funds. i.e visa fee or renewal charges etc.
- Check on refund box and then click on ”Submit”,
- Now enter iqama number in the next window.
- This is time to click on the Inquiry button.
- Then you have to conform.
- The procedure is done and you will find a message intimating the refund within three days.
Frequently asked questions about Iqama funds
Q: In how many days, funds will be deposited?
Ans: You can deposit funds in your account by visiting the nearest bank. These funds will be appearing the very next day in your account.
Q: If I have no funds for the renewal of my Iqama, what will happen?
Ans: You can get a loan from your bank on the guarantee of Kafeel. If he does not agree, any other Saudi citizen can give your guarantee.
Q: I have applied for Iqama first time, how can I check available funds without iqama number?
Ans: You can use your border number for this purpose.
Q: What is the time limit in which I can get my iqama fund back?
Ans: There is no time frame, usually funds show under your Iqama up to 15 minutes. This is the period when you can get a public query available funds back.
Q: From where I can get the Absher App?
Ans: You can install Absher App from the Google Play store by this link.
Q: I have no Absher account, can use any other’s account to check Iqama fund?
Ans: Yes, you can but it is better to create your own Absher account.
My pakistan work visa