To get a Pakistani visa from UK is not difficult at all. But before knowing its requirements you should know that Pakistan is one of the exciting journeys one can embark on and this is due to its landscapes. The people of this country warmly welcomes tourists from all over the world and the hospitality is certainly admirable.Advertisement
A Pakistani visa is rarely rejected but still, some cautions must be taken in order to travel without any hesitation. There are many types of visas that you will be looking at in the first place. We will guide you about every single visa. Before 2019 often an invitation letter was necessary which also resulted in more detours to the Pakistani embassy but things are changing now.
In fact, New Pakistan visa Policy is just launched this year and it will surely make traveling to Pakistan easier. You might be able to use your e-visa directly and that means on arrival but that remains up to them and seldom rejections are made on arrivals. To avoid rejections you will be required to go to the embassy for getting a Pakistani visa.
Types of Pakistani visas
There are many types of Pakistan visas that are available for UK nationals and each of them depicts your very nature of travel. Almost all of the visas are the same as they are anywhere else in the world.
- Visit visa
- Spouse visa
- Business visa
- Work visa
- Journalist visa
- Yatra visa
- Diplomatic and official visa
- Transit visas.
We will be discussing all types of Pakistani visas from the UK in order to make the journey lighter for you also you will be knowing about the documents you might be taking to the embassy of Pakistan or submitting for a Pakistan e-visa.
Pakistan Visit Visa Requirements
So are you planning to visit the killer mountain ranges? Or the breathtaking beauty of the different cultures of Pakistan? Then you came to the right place. As mentioned earlier that Pakistan this year, has launched its e-visa that will allow tourists to actually come to visit Pakistan. Following are listed the documents that you will be needing before you will be allowed to take a tour to Pakistan.
- Visa form, filled and should be signed as well.
- Original passport which should have its validity for 6 months minimum along with a photocopy.
- A sponsorship letter is required as well for a Pakistan visa from UK.
- 2 Passport size photographs. The background for these photos should be white.
- You will be required to provide a copy of the CNIC of the person who is sponsoring you from Pakistan.
- You should also provide your reference letter from your employer. Those who aren’t employed at the moment will be required to submit it later or at least provide their pension letter.
- Proof of address and your utility bills will be required as well.
- A bank statement from the last month will also be required.
- How to get free Invitation Letter for Visa?
Click on this link to apply for Pakistan e Visa. https://visa.nadra.gov.pk/
If your spouse is a Pakistani national you will provide all the documents that are required in the visit visa with the following additional documents to get a Pakistan visa.
- After you provide them with all the necessary documents you will require to submit your marriage certificate along with a copy.
- Additionally, you will be required to show your spouse’s Pakistani CNIC along with its copy.
- You will still be required to submit your letter of employment.
Like the Pakistani visit visa, the spouse visa also takes about 5 days to process.
Whether you want to start an NGO or business in Pakistan the visa requirement stays the same as they do for the people who are applying for a visit visa. Additionally, there will be some other documents that you will have to provide to the embassy to get this Pakistani visa. These additional documents are listed as follows:
- 1. You must show the sponsoring letter from the company that is working in Pakistan.
- 2. Any foreign companies that are looking for joint ventures or are thinking to expand their business will be required to provide proof of their companies with any relative company in Pakistan.
- 3. If you are about to launch an NGO in Pakistan irrespective of the cause behind it you will be asked to provide your registration with the departments listed as follows:
- 3a)- Economic affairs division, Pakistan.
- 3b)- Ministry of Interior, Pakistan.
Like all the Pakistani visas that we discussed above this Pakistani visa also takes 5 days to be processed but sometimes it might take some extra days as well. Foreign Embassies in Islamabad
Pakistani work visa
Pakistani Work visa requires the same documents as visit visas but with the exception of some. They will also ask to provide them with other documents to be processed fairly. These required documents are as follows:
- Job offer letter from the company you have applied for from the UK.
- They will also require the recommendation letter which is issued by the Board of Investment, Pakistan.
Journalist Visa of Pakistan
There are some additional requirements for a Journalist visa rather than a tourist Pakistani visa from UK. These additionally required documents are listed as follows:
- You will be required to present your Journalist Visa Computer Proforma and the undertaking as well. The undertaking is like an oath where you claim that you will stick solely to the reason of your visit which is reporting. This also mean that you will not enter into the areas which are otherwise prohibited for any foreigner.
- If you are a group of people working together you will be required to submit their CV’s as well.
- You will also be required to provide a letter of recommendation from the organization you are associating yourself with.
- You will be required to mention the reason behind your visit as well.
- The recommendation letter will also state that all costs whether miscellaneous or not will be covered by your company.
Transit Visa of Pakistan
A transit visa is only granted to those who are not planning to stay in Pakistan for more than 72 hours. However, if you want to stay longer than 3 days we will suggest you apply for the visit visa. This is to ensure that your time in Pakistan if exceeds more than 3 days will not trouble you. A transit visa doesn’t require your employer’s letter or your utility bills.
Applying for Pakistani Visa from the UK
If you want to apply for a Pakistan visa from the UK manually, the High Commission of Pakistan in London has appointed Gerry’s offshore Inc for this purpose. You will be required to submit your application at Gerry’s visa application center.