The process of NOL card recharge online is very simple. All you need to follow a few simple steps for NOL Card top-up.
NOL Card Recharge Online
- First of all, visit the official RTA portal by clicking this link: https://bit.ly/3DzBQ8n
- Here type in the mandatory details.
- Enter your NOL tag ID.
- Enter your email ID.
- Verify the checkbox.
- Confirm the amount and pay on the next screen for the NOL Card top-up.
The minimum recharge amount is 7.5 AED and the maximum amount is up to 5000 AED depending on the type of NOL card. Keep in mind it may take up to 24 hours to show recharged card balance.
Recharge NOL card at Metro stations / Bus stations
You can use any NOL ticket vending machine available at every metro station, bus station, and main bus stop in Dubai to recharge your NOL card or monthly bus passes. Just follow these few steps:
- First, place the NOL card on the machine to check the available balance and card type.
- Select the recharge amount you want to top up (Keep the number to even and exact as the machine doesn’t provide returns).
- You can make the payment via debit card to recharge your NOL card.
- Once the payment is successful, you could see the “Print receipt” screen to complete the recharge.
- Don’t take the NOL card before seeing the “Print receipt” confirmation.
The Metro train has played a great role in the public transport system of Dubai. Nol card is used as a ticket for this A-Class transport facility. You can also use it for traveling through other public transport in the Emirates. You can recharge your NOL card online as well as top-up it from metro and bus stations. The complete method is available in this blog.