National identity card for overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) is being issued by NADRA. Now National Database and Registration Authority provides the facility of NICOP online renewal to all overseas. They no need to visit Pakistan or local consulates for this purpose.
We are going to give you step-by-step guidelines for the online renewal of NCOP here. You can perform it on your smartphone as well as on Desktop Computer or laptop.
NICOP Online Renewal Method
You can renew your NICOP/ ID card or modify your address, Picture, and signature with the help of this method. So let’s start.
- First of all, open NADRA portal by clicking this link. id.nadra.gov.pk
- Then click on “Menu”.
- On opening menu, click on ‘’Apply now / login’’ option as shown in the screenshot.
- Now you will enter your email and password to login. You can also register new account if don’t have already.
- Terms and conditions page will be opened after login. You will Click on ‘’Accept and continue’’.
- Then click on ‘’New Application’’. The new screen will show three types of documents. You will check on second as shown in the screen shot.
- Now system will ask, do you already have any identity document. We will tick on Yes in reply.
- After that, put your 13 digits ID number and click on arrow button.
- There are two options, reprint NICOP and modify data on NICOP. You have to select second option and then click on ‘’Start Application’’.
- You can see here your fee and tracking number on the top of the form. It varies from country to country.
- Now you will click on ‘’Application Details’’ tab and select ‘’Application processing priority”.
- Then you will enter your data and scanned photo. Fee will also be paid online by your Debit or Credit card.
- After fee payment, system will ask to download a form for fingerprints. You will use black in pad for publishing fingerprints on this paper. Now you have to upload this form.
In this way, the NICOP renewal process has been completed and your new card will be delivered to your address.