When someone searches for ‘’Metro Station near Me’’, he needs Dubai Metro Map to check his next destination. Don’t worry; you can get complete information about metro stations here.
There’s a solution to every problem especially when it comes to public transportation. Due to the rapid growth in the population of Dubai, traffic has become a big concern. That’s why RTA Dubai came up with the idea of the red and green line train.
Metro Station near Me in Dubai
The answer to your query ‘’ Metro Station near Me’’ has become very simple due to Dubai Metro Map. Today we are going to provide all the details regarding Dubai Metro Map so you can check Metro stations near you. Traveling in Dubai has become very cheap since the Dubai Metro Station facility was introduced for public use.
All of the Dubai Metro Map consists of two main lines (the red line and the green line). The red line starts from Al Rashidya to Jebel Ali, and the green line starts from the Etisalat metro station map to the creek metro station. You can also switch stations between red line stations to green ones.
Red Line Metro Stations
The below-mentioned train stations are for the red line route. You can go through the names and check Metro Station near you!
- Centrepoint metro station
- Emirates station.
- Dubai International Terminal 3.
- Dubai International Terminal 1.
- GGICO station.
- Deira City Centre
- Al Rigga.
- Union metro station.
- Burjuman station.
- ADCB metro station.
- Max Fashion (Old name Al Jafiliya station).
- World Trade Centre
- Emirates Towers
- Financial Centre
- Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall
- Business Bay
- Al Safa
- Umm Al Sheef
- Mall of the Emirates station.
- Mashreq station.
- Dubai Internet City
- Al Khail
- Sobha Realty
- DMCC station.
- Jebel Ali
- Ibn Battuta station.
- Energy station.
- Danube station.
- UAE metro station.
Green Line Metro Stations
The below-mentioned train stations are for the green line route. You can go through the names and check Metro Station near you!
- Etisalat metro station Dubai.
- Al Qusais station.
- Dubai airport free zone
- Al Nahda station.
- Stadium metro station.
- Al Qiyadah
- Abu Hail
- Abu Baker Al Siddique
- Union station.
- Baniyas Square.
- Gold Souq
- Al Ras station.
- Al Ghubaiba metro station.
- Sharaf DG
- Burjuman station.
- Oud Metha
- Dubai Healthcare City
- Al Jaddaf station.
- Creek station.
Dubai Metro Map
RTA has released three types of Dubai metro maps.
1) – The first one is very simple and called a Schematic map. You can see here the both Red and Green line stations easily. Zones information is also available on this map so that you can calculate your fare.
2) – This is an interactive Dubai metro map. You find the exact location of both stations with transport zones. The route of the Dubai Tram and all famous tourist locations are also visible on this kind of map.
3) – The third Dubai metro map is overly Map. Both red and green lines are overlaid on this map.
Renamed Dubai Metro Stations
At the end of 08/2021, two stations were announced to be renamed Al Rashidiya to Center point station, and Al Jafiliya to Max Fashion metro station. We will also provide a list of all the renamed stations so you don’t get confused.
- These stations were renamed in different years.
- Al Fahidi station to Sharaf DG in 2020.
- Al Jafiliya station to Max in 2021.
- Al Karama station was renamed ADCB (Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank) in 2014.
- DAMAC Properties was renamed Dubai Marina in 2020 and SOBHA Realty in 2021.
- Jebel Ali to UAE Exchange in 2015.
- First Abu Dhabi Bank to Umm Al Sheif in 2020.
- Jumeirah Lakes Towers was Renamed DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodities Centre) in 2018.
- Khalid Bin Al Waleed to BurJuman in 2012.
- Nakheel was renamed Al Khail in 2020.
- Noor Bank to Al Safa in 2020.
- Palm Deira was renamed Gold Souq in 2020.
- Rashidiya to Centrepoint in 2021.
Dubai Metro App
RTA has also launched the Dubai Metro app which is available on the Play Store and iOS app store. You can get access to various services such as all the information about Dubai Metro stations and Metro Nol Card.
Living near a Station is a great blessing. While traveling in Metro don’t forget to maintain your manners as there are rules and penalties. Remember that other people are also using the train; everyone is the same, respect each so you can have a comfortable and safe trip. We wish you a safe journey!