Jobs in Canada for foreigners
Contact Centre Representative jobs
- Successful completion of a College diploma in Business Administration, Communication or a related field; or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two (2) years customer service experience in a call centre environment.
- Demonstrated experience in computer applications such as a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Demonstrated knowledge of complaint and conflict resolution techniques.
- Ability to multitask using multiple applications.
- General knowledge of the services provided by York Region Transit.
- General knowledge of Transit by laws.
- Strong written communication skills to respond to customer e-mail inquiries.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and listening skills to interact courteously with internal and external customers, both by telephone and in-person.
- Strong conflict resolution and interpersonal skills to resolve customer issues.
- Computer literacy in MS Office software applications including proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, the internet, and familiarity with databases.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills and the ability to provide high quality customer service.
- Ability to work outside normal business hours as required.
- Ability to work shifts, weekends and holidays as required.
- Ability to relate in an objective and empathetic way to customers.
$28.96 – $31.48 per hour. This is a Union position.
As Required and Varied
Monday to Friday: 0700 – 1900; Weekends and Holidays: 0830 – 1630
How to Apply
Please apply on-line by September 21, 2018, quoting competition #22899. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email or by telephone.
Jobs in Canadian Bank
Scotiabank is looking for Customer Representative -for Toronto.
A Best Workplace
Scotiabank is a premier financial institution and Canada’s most international bank recognized as a Best Workplace®, in Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, Peru, Chile and Latin America by the Great Place to Work® Institute.
A multinational winning team
Scotiabank is Canada’s international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and parts of Asia. We are dedicated to helping our 21 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Scotiabank helps to build bright futures worldwide through ethical banking practices, environmental awareness and a commitment to communities.
At Scotiabank, we offer a world class culture based on recognition, development and excellence. If you enjoy building relationships while learning new skills, we’re looking for you!
As a valued member of the branch service team, you will help people achieve their financial goals. You are the face of Scotiabank, and the key to establishing richer relationships with our clients by delivering service excellence and solutions in order for our clients to become financially better off.
- Proven customer service skills through work or community involvement
- Willing to assist in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- Excellent communication
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
- Sales experience is an asset but not required
Start your amazing career with Scotiabank today!
The training period commences on the start date continuing for up to 4 weeks.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada’s International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.