Here is good news for you guys, the govt of Japan has launched the Japan Technical Intern Training Program
As you know Japan has a shortage of manpower. So it is interested in the transfer of modern industrial skills to developing countries. The Japan govt. is ensuring that the TITP interns shall be governed under Japanese labor laws. Authorities will treat them with equivalent pay and privileges as Japanese workers.
Pakistani youth must take advantage of Japan Technical Intern Training Program. For this purpose, the Pakistani govt. has nominated NUTECH as an approved “Sending Organization.
Trades for Japan Technical Intern Training Program
The complete list of the trades is given below. You can register yourself if have an interest in one of the trades. The link is available at the end of this article.
- Aluminum anodizing
- Application of construction equipment
- Bedclothes making
- Bread Baking
- Building sheet metal work
- Building stone construction
- Concrete pressure feeding
- Cloth sewing
- Die casting
- Factory sheet metal work
- Freezing and air conditioning apparatus installing
- Fixture making
- Frame working
- Furniture making
- Heat insulation
- Interior finishing
- Iron work
- Knit goods manufacturing
- Ladies and children’s dressmaking
- Metal press
- Machine inspection
- Machine maintenance
- Reinforcing bar construction
- Sash setting
- Seat product sewing
- Spinning operation
- Tailoring men’s suit making
- Tile roofing
- Underwear manufacturing
- Weaving operation
- Warp knitted fabrics manufacturing
Conditions for Applicants
- The applicant must have 6 months skill certificate in his field.
- If you have no certification, you must have at least 1-year recognizable experience.
- Age must be between 18-30 years to register in Japan Technical Intern Training Program
- The applicant must have sound both physical and mental health.
- Must have neat and clean character, i.e. not be convicted of any criminal or civil crime.
After applying you can check your application status by this link.