How to check UAE visa status with passport number? If someone asks this question, he may be an expat working in the Arab Emirates or a visitor having a visit visa. That is not all, there are two more types of people who may be interested in checking the UAE visa status.
Yes, they are the applicants who have applied for a UAE visa and want to know its status. The other are those who collect their visa stamped passports from agents and tend to verify the authenticity of visas.
Whatever the type of people maybe, the answer to their question, how to check UAE visa status with passport number? is available in this blog. We have given step by step guidelines for this easiest method by which all of them can check their UAE visa status. Must Read: Easy Way To Get Emirates ID
How to check UAE visa status with passport number?
You need only your passport number and its expiry date to check UAE visa status with passport number. This is the reason why most of the people like this method. Moreover, you can use this service from inside or outside of the UAE. Anyways, you have to follow these steps to check your UAE visa status. Search Jobs In Dubai
- Step1: Open the website of the Federal Authority of Identity and Citizenship by clicking on this link: https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity This site may take a few minutes to open in rush hours, as there is huge traffic from all around the world. So keep patience and don’t close the window.
- Step2: Check the language and change it to English, if opened in Arabic.
- Step3: There are two options under ‘’Select by’’. You have to choose ‘’Passport information’’. It why we want to check UAE visa status with passport number. AED To PKR, Currency Converter
- Step4: Now select the type either ‘’Visa’’ or ‘’Residency’’. If you are working there, then select a Residency. Otherwise, your choice will be ‘’Visa’’.
- Step5: Scroll down and put your Passport number and expiry date in the relevant boxes. Then there is a box of nationality which you will select from the drop-down menu. It is well explained in the screenshot given below.
- Step6: Then Check the ‘’I am not a robot’’ box and press the ‘’Search’’ button.
Congratulations, you have completed the task and can see your UAE visa status on the next page which will be opened within a few minutes. This is the answer to your question, how to check UAE visa status with passport number? ویزا گائیڈ بک اردو میں پڑھیں
- In case, you are an applicant the system will show your application status that either it is approved or declined or in under process.
- If you have gotten a UAE visa from an agent and the system is not endorsing your application in ‘’UAE visa status’’, it means your visa is fake. Otherwise, it will show that your visa is approved and received.
- If you are in UAE, then you can also use the entry number instead of Passport number. It will not apply if you still not have entered.
- You can perform this operation of checking UAE visa status with Passport number by using Desktop computer, Laptop or even your smartphone.
Friends, let me assume that your question ‘’how to check UAE visa status with passport number?’’ is being answered properly. However, if you feel any difficulty or have a query, you can use the comment box to ask any question. We will try our best to respond quickly.