The ex-pats and the citizens of Emirates search for the ‘’Etisalat loan code’’ when they need to borrow credit from Etisalat. It is one of the famous telecom companies of UAE which offers affordable packages to its prepaid customers.
Etisalat Loan Code
You need Etisalat loan code when you try to make an urgent call but your balance is low. In this situation, you can use the special ‘’Reserve Credit’’ service. It allows you to get credit for calls and data. You will use Etisalat loan code *108*1#. It is also called ‘’ Etisalat loan 5 AED code.
How to Borrow Credit from Etisalat?
We are going to answer your query ‘’ How to Borrow Credit from Etisalat’’ here. It is very easy to get credit by using the Etisalat loan code. The amount of Reserve Credit ranges from AED 6 to AED 80, depending on your previous usage history. You have to simply follow a few steps given below.
- First of all, check your balance. If it is AED 1 or below, you can apply for Reserve Credit.
- Dial *108*1# to get credit for calls. The system will reply to you by SMS. Then you will enter the amount which you want to borrow.
- In the same way, you will dial *108# to get data credit.
Who Can Borrow Credit from Etisalat?
- You must have been a prepaid user for at least 3 months with usage of at least AED 10/month.
- The eligible for Reserve Credit will be notified via SMS to subscribe to the service by dialing *108*1#
- When you recharge your line, the amount of reserve credit used will be automatically deducted from the recharge amount.
Terms & Conditions
- According to the Etisalat terms and conditions, you can use the Reserve Credit for voice calls and text messages. It may be either local or international.
- The service fee of AED 0.06 (5% VAT excluded) will be calculated on a pro-rata basis for per-second billing users.
- You can use this credit at any time as it never expires.
- AED 6 (5% VAT excluded) for the Reserve Credit Non-stop Silver data plan will be deducted only from the Reserve Credit balance.
- The Non-stop Silver data plan is not an auto-renewal pack and can be purchased any number of times.
- Etisalat also allows you to use the Reserve credit to subscribe/renew mobile content services, including Apps, Games, Books, Movies, and others.
- You will be charged 25% on top of the mobile content subscription amount as a service fee
The claim of the Company
Etisalat is working for more than four decades to connect people. Now they’ve evolved to become the digital Telco of the future. The company claims that its mission is to grow, transform and excel as the region’s technology leader while enhancing digital customer experience and operation agility.
Etisalat by e& offers digital experiences that cater to your new lifestyle and demands beyond just telecom and are not limited to gaming, health, and insurance. It also claims to continue to be your trusted partner and advisor, enabling connectivity and everything beyond, accelerating the digital world.