Etisalat Monthly Data Package 35 AED is very populor in UAE. It is a great offer from Emirates Telecommunications Group Co PJSC. They offer many auto-renewal data plans and one-time data pack purchasing options to all prepaid customers on Etisalat. Their services include combo bundles with local data and flexible minutes also.
Etisalat monthly data package 35 AED is one of the most suitable packages available in combo bundles. The internet speed is also fast and reliable. People living in UAE are always in need of mobile data packages as Wifi is not available at most destinations. No problem as Etisalat has got your back when it comes to providing the best combo bundles at reasonable prices.
Steps to Activate Etisalat Monthly Data Package 35 AED
The monthly data package costs 35 AED (5% VAT excluded), providing users with 500MB of local data and 25 Flexi Minutes with 28 days validity. You can use the Flexi minutes to make local or international calls to specific locations.
You can subscribe to this package using three methods:
- By using the My Etisalat UAE App available on Google Play Store and iOS app store.
- By dialing *170# or *101# from phone.
- Or type “COM35” and send it to 1012.
All available options are provided to select and subscribe. Take your time to check and modify the data package as per usage.
How to unsubscribe from Etisalat Monthly Data Package 35 AED?
If you want to unsubscribe from Etisalat monthly data package 35 AED, follow one of the procedures given below:
- Type “C COM35” in massaging app and send it to 1012.
- Or dial *170# or *101# then follow the steps shown on the mobile screen.
Terms and Conditions of Package
Before subscribing to any data package, it’s important to go through the terms and conditions:
- This plan renews automatically after every 28 days, with a 10-day payment delay period between renewals.
- Subscribers can use this data only within the UAE.
- The data consumption notifications are sent at 50 percent, 80 percent, and 100 percent thresholds.
- Flexi minutes are only valid to make calls inside the UAE and most countries are included in your Flexi pack for international calls.
- You can download the list and learn more about the countries and networks from this link of Etisalat.
- Once the Flexi minutes are used up, the ongoing calls are charged at Standard rates onwards and the prices don’t include VAT.
- Some extra internet data is given to users on the next renewal if they continue using the data until the end of validity.
Everyone needs a data provider to stay connected to the world. Etisalat telecommunication group provides innovative services to 155.4 million subscribers in 16 countries across the Middle East, Asia, Africa, and all over the emirates. The monthly data package that we discussed is not the only one they are offering. Their plans for mobiles include postpaid, prepaid, visitor and control lines, roaming, and much more.