Asan Visa, Azerbaijan Visa requirements and procedure
Before knowing about Azerbaijan visa, you must aware that Azerbaijan is a beautiful tourist destination in Asia. Five percent of Azerbaijan’s land is located in Europe which makes it a European country as well. This Muslim country has been a part of the Soviet Union in the past. It’s capital Baku has much attraction for foreign tourists including Pakistanis.
Azerbaijan offers e visa to Pakistani passport holders and it may be gotten easily by applying on Azerbaijan e visa system known as “Asan Visa”. This is a tourist visa and you can apply as an individual as well as a family or a group.
Normal and urgent e visa of Azerbaijan
You will find two options for applying for Azerbaijan e visa from Pakistan on Asan visa system. First one is standard e visa which is issued within three days, while other is named as urgent e visa and will be granted only in three hours. Both visas are valid for three months and you can stay there for thirty days.
Azerbaijan e visa price
Azerbaijan standard e visa price is $23 and $50 will be charged as urgent e visa fee.
The procedure to apply for Azerbaijan e visa
You will have to visit Azerbaijan e visa system to apply by clicking on this link. https://evisa.gov.az/en/apply-step1
There are three simple steps to apply Azerbaijan e visa described as Application, Payment, and Download.
Also read: E visa countries
• Start the first step by clicking on Apply.
• Now select your country, passport type and enter verification code/CAPTCHA.
• Then the new page will be opened. You will select here the purpose of visit “Tourism”
• In the second line, will have to select a standard or urgent visa. If you want Azerbaijan visa within three days, select standard. In case of selecting urgent, you can get Azerbaijan e visa within three hours.
• Mention the date when you want to reach there, in “Date of arrival” box.
• Next line is a declaration that applicant is not a carrier of HIV and Hepatitis B or C. After checking this box, click on “continue”. Now conditions for e visa of Azerbaijan will appear on the screen. You have to click on accept.
• Next page is for personal information, write your name, date of birth, place of birth, sex, occupation, contact number, postal address, email address, passport number, and expiry date, etc. Fill up all the information carefully, otherwise, the visa may be rejected.
• A scanned copy of the passport of the applicant is required to upload on this stage.
• After completing and reviewing this personal information page, you will click on “Verify’’. In this way, the first step of Azerbaijan visa application is done.
• “Asan visa” system will send you a link by e-mail to verify it. You have to click this link by opening your e-mail account given on the personal information page.
• Friends, it is the second step, where you will pay Azerbaijan visa fee online by your Visa or Master card. Credit and debit both cards are acceptable. Fill up your card information and click on “Approve’’. The system will deduct $24 from your account, $1 is bank fee. Now a message will appear as “payment has been successfully made, you will be informed within three working days’’.
The application process is completed, now you will be received an e-mail of payment confirmation and application number. Before three days, the immigration department will send you Azerbaijan e visa by e-mail. You travel by getting its print.
Also read: Easy way to get Schengen visa