Azerbaijan visa from Pakistan
Azerbaijan has started issuing visas to Pakistani citizens after the Covid-19 pandemic. We are going to discuss the procedure of applying for the Azerbaijan visa from Pakistan through the ”Asan Visa” system.
Before this, you must know that Azerbaijan is a beautiful tourist destination in Asia. Five percent of Azerbaijan’s land is located in Europe which makes it a European country as well. This Muslim country has been a part of the Soviet Union in the past. Its capital Baku has a lot of attractions for foreign tourists including Pakistanis.
Azerbaijan offers an e visa to Pakistani passport holders and it may be gotten easily by applying on the Azerbaijan e visa system called “Asan Visa”. This is a tourist visa and you can apply as an individual as well as a family or a group.
Normal and urgent visa
You will find two options for applying for the Azerbaijan e visa from Pakistan on the Asan visa system. The first one is a standard e visa which you can get within three days, while the other is an urgent e visa and will be granted only in three hours. Both visas are valid for three months and you can stay there for thirty days.
Azerbaijan e Visa Price
Azerbaijan’s standard e visa price is $23 and $50 will be charged as an urgent e visa fee.
The Procedure to Apply Azerbaijan e Visa
You will have to visit the Azerbaijan e visa system to apply by clicking on this link. https://evisa.gov.az/en/apply-step1
There are three simple steps to apply for the Azerbaijan e visa described as Application, Payment, and Download.
Also read: E visa countries for Pakistan
- Start the first step by clicking on Apply to get Azerbaijan visa from Pakistan.
- Now select your country, passport-type and enter verification code/CAPTCHA.
- Then the new page will be appear. You will select here the purpose of the visit “Tourism”.
- In the second line, you will have to select a standard or urgent visa. If you want Azerbaijan visa within three days, select standard. In case of selecting urgent, you can get the Azerbaijan e visa within three hours.
- Mention the date when you want to reach there, in the “Date of arrival” box.
- The next line is a declaration that the applicant is not a carrier of HIV and Hepatitis B or C. After checking this box, click on “continue”. Now conditions for e visa of Azerbaijan will appear on the screen. You have to click on accept.
The next page is for personal information, write your name, date of birth, place of birth, sex, occupation, contact number, postal address, email address, passport number, expiry date, etc. Fill up all the information carefully, otherwise, the visa may be rejected.
A scanned copy of the passport of the applicant is required to upload at this stage.
After completing and reviewing this personal information page, you will click on “Verify’’. In this way, you have completed the first step of the Azerbaijan visa from Pakistan.
“Asan Visa” system will send you a link by e-mail to verify it. You have to click this link by opening your e-mail account given on the personal information page.
Azerbaijan Visa Fee
Friends, it is the second step, where you will pay the Azerbaijan visa fee online by your Visa or Master card. Credit and debit cards are acceptable. Fill up your card information and click on “Approve’’. The system will deduct $24 from your account, $1 is a bank fee. Now a message will appear as “payment has been successfully made, you will be informed within three working days’’.
Also read: Easy way to get Schengen visa
The application process for the Azerbaijan visa from Pakistan is completed, now you will be received an e-mail with payment confirmation and application number. Within three days, the immigration department will send you the Azerbaijan e-visa by e-mail. You travel by getting its print.