Al Safa Metro Station is an important rapid transit station on the Red Line of the Dubai Metro Train. It provides service to Al Quoz and surrounding areas. This is the reason why people also know it as Noor Bank station and Al Quoz station.
It was opened in May 2010 as the “Noor Bank” metro station. Then the authority changed its name to “Al Safa” in 2020.
Al Safa Metro Station Location
This metro station is located between Al Quoz and Al Safa areas on Sheikh Zayed Road. Its nearby landmarks are Manara Street, Al Quoz Bus Station, Kite Beach, Oasis Mall, and the Times Square Centre.
If we talk about its adjacent stations on the red line, these are Equity and Business Bay.
Opening hours: Sat To Thu, 9 am to 10 pm, Friday: 2 pm to 10 pm Telephone No:+97142551005
Facilities Available At Al Safa Station
- A ticket office is available at the station as well as ticket machines.
- If you are traveling first time from here, you can get complete info from the information desk.
- Escalators are also a big facility for passengers to reach the platforms.
- Tax ranks are available indeed.
- Electronic boards are installed for displaying the timing of the train.
Nearby Shopping Malls
You can find these shopping malls nearby to the Al Safa Metro Station.
|Sunset Mall Kite Beach, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 3
|Oasis Mall, 2nd Interchange, Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Quoz 1
|Times Square Center, 4 B Street Al Quoz
These are the amusement points situated near Al Saf station.
- Kite Beach Distance 1.4 miles
- XDubai Skatepark (1.4 miles away)
Nearby Hotels to Al Safa Metro Station
|Beach Walk Hotel, Beach Road, Jumeirah
|Urban Al Khoory Hotels, Al Waha Street Al Quoz 3
|Metropolitan Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road Exit 41, Al Thanya Street
|Lemon Tree Hotel, 46Q3+9CJ – Al Wasl Rd – Jumeirah
|Park Regis Hotel, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed St, Opp. Burjuman Center, Bur Dubai